13th January 2012, 10:06 PM
taramani basnet

How to download previous years questions of Biological Science for FCI examination?

how to download the previous year questions of biological science for FCI examination?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years questions for FCI assistant grade post in biological science
  2. Previous years question papers of FCI paper III(Biological Science) -- [New]
  3. Syllabus and previous question papers for FCI biological science
  4. Previous years question papers of Biological Science in FCI Technical Grade
  5. University of Kashmir - Faculty of Biological Science -M.Sc in Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Biological Science Entrance Test- Zoology - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Previous years question papers for Biological Science Paper III for FCI?
  8. Date of download of FCI Hall ticket and FCI technical previous years papers?
  9. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Biological Science- Botany Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Previous years solved papers of FCI grade III?
  11. FCI biological science syllabus and the question paper pattern?
  12. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Biological Science -M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  13. Which are the best books for FCI Grade III paper I
  14. How to download papers of previous years of FCI technical exam
  15. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany, First Year: Microbiology, Plant pathology and Biological Techniques (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Reference Books for Biological Science paper for FCI Exam?
  17. Karnataka SSLC Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Where can I download previous year Question Papers for FCI Assistant Grade III Exam?
7th May 2012, 07:11 PM
stlawrence

Default Re: How to download previous years questions of Biological Science for FCI examination?

SSC FCI Examination

Biological related Science stream comes in Assistant Grade III, Technical Posts

Eligibility Criteria::

You should have B.Sc. in Agriculture from recognized University or,

You should have B.Sc. with any one of the following subjects i.e. Botany/Zoology/Bio-Technology/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology/Food Science from a recognized University or,

You should have B.Tech./BE in Food Science/Food Science & Technology/Agricultural Engineering/Bio-Technology from recognized University

Age Criteria::

Upper age:: 27 year

relaxation in upper age limit

5 year for SC/ST

3 year for OBC

Attached:: FCI Paper Attached Files
FCI Assistant III Grade Exam (Technical).pdf (66.8 KB, 262 views)
FCI Assistant Grade-III (Technical).pdf (87.4 KB, 228 views)
FCI Previous year Question Papers for FCI Assistant III Grade Exam.doc (28.0 KB, 185 views)
FCI Sample papers Grade III.pdf (54.2 KB, 196 views)
23rd January 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to download previous years questions of Biological Science for FCI examination?

i am also confused to download the question papers of fci assistant grade iii.
so how can i download the complete solved question paper of the past ten years.
please send me in in my email id. [email protected]

thank you
2nd February 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

how can i download fci boi..science previous paper ?
[email protected]
11th February 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Plz send fci biological science syllabus in detail. Mail id. [email protected]
2nd April 2013, 04:32 PM
fathima.shimji

how can i download fci biology ..question papers previous paper ?
can u mail me the same to my mail id [email protected]
2nd April 2013, 04:34 PM
fathima.shimji

Wink Re: How to download previous years questions of Biological Science for FCI examination?

how can i download fci biology ..question papers previous paper ?
can u mail me the same to my mail id [email protected]
4th April 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

please send me fci technical previous modal papers
to my mail id,[email protected]
thank u sir
4th April 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question papers of fci main exam of biological science my email id is [email protected]

Regards
Pravin Mane
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?