12th February 2012, 12:32 PM
Prabhaskar Jha

How to fill up BITSAT form? I'm a 12th std student in Nepal

i am a student studying in class 12..from Nepal... how can i fill up BITSAT form?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. What is BITSAT exam? What is the use of writing BITSAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to continue studies in India after completing 11th standard in 11th standard?
  3. How can I appear in BITSAT if the application is over?
  4. Is it possible to fill up BITSAT form online?
  5. What is the procedure to fill the form of NDA? -- [New]
  6. What to write in place of "Year of appearing in class 12th" in BITSAT 2015 application form?
  7. Am I eligible to reappear in BITSAT being a 12th student?
  8. How to appear for NATA entrance test after passing 12th? Last date to submit the forms? Where are the forms available and can we fill the form after 12th board examination?
  9. When will the BITSAT notification come out? Can I get the online application form? How to fill it?
  10. Am I eligible for EAMCET in Hyderabad? I've done 10th and 12th from Hyderabad but studied 9th std from Cochin
  11. Instructions to follow to fill up the BITSAT application
  12. When the notification of BITSAT will be released? Eligibility to apply and benefits of BITSAT for 12th PCM student?
  13. Is it necessary to be a student of DU to fill the form of B.Tech from DU?
  14. When can I fill form for NDA Exam being a student of 12th Class?
  15. Eligibility to appear in next BITSAT for 12th passed student?
  16. Am I eligible to fill the form of IIT? Last date to fill the form? I am a student of class 12th
  17. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  18. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
14th February 2012, 05:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fill up BITSAT form? I'm a 12th std student in Nepal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prabhaskar Jha View Post
i am a student studying in class 12..from Nepal... how can i fill up BITSAT form?
send details on my email id..
To apply for the BITS Admission Test, also known as BITSAT, refer to the following link:

BITSAT 2012

The last date to apply for the test is 15-02-2012.

The prescribed fee can be paid either through Debit/Credit Card or through Demand Draft, but since you don't have much time left, you must pay the fee Credit Card, because if you opt for Demand Draft, you will have to take the print out the of the online application form and will have to send it, along with the Demand Draft, to
Admissions Officer
BITS
Pilani –333 031
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?