24th September 2016, 11:05 AM
Swarup@123

How to find out the lost roll no. of UPSC Combined Geologist and Geoscientist exam?

I have lost my roll number of the exam upsc combined geologist and geo scientist exam (geological survey of India) 2016.My name is RIYA DUTTA. My registration number is 11608945547 and my date of birth is 16/03/2016. Please help me to find the roll number from these information.

30th September 2016, 06:08 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to find out the lost roll no. of UPSC Combined Geologist and Geoscientist exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarup@123 View Post
I have lost my roll number of the exam upsc combined geologist and geo scientist exam (geological survey of India) 2016.My name is RIYA DUTTA. My registration number is 11608945547 and my date of birth is 16/03/2016. Please help me to find the roll number from these information.
Well UPSC has now stopped sending Admit cards to the respective aspirants. But still you can find your lost Roll No. through Registration ID. All you need to do is visit the official page of UPSC examination that is www.upsc.gov.in/, here you will find E-admit card option, click this option and then choose the exam name. Then you can download your admit card by putting your registration ID and as well as your Date of Birth. Take the print of the admit card and see the Roll Number of your examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?