27th July 2011, 12:56 PM
BHARAT CHHABRA

How may I find my NDA roll no if I have lost it? My details are given below

Sir i have lost my nda roll no which was held.please help me.here are my details.name-bharat chhabra address-252/11,swar mohalla,purana bazar,sunder nagar distt.mandi (h.p)

14th May 2016, 05:57 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How may I find my NDA roll no if I have lost it? My details are given below

NDA(National Defence Academy) is conducted by UPSC,the form filling is done online through the website of UPSC.
After successfully filling the form in UPSC website,the form generates a unique registration id,the id is the identity of the applicant.

All the details are mentioned in the admit card of NDA published by UPSC,exactly three weeks before the exam is scheduled to take place.The admit card are issued on the website of UPSC,you need to download the admit card from the website.You need to enter your registration id that was issued when fill the form,using the registration id you can download your admit card of NDA exam.

In the admit card all details regarding exam are given such as,exam name,exam center,roll number,exam timing etc.Every minute detail is provided in the admit card.

As you are saying that you have lost your roll number,you just need to visit the website of UPSC again,click on the link of download admit card NDA,enter your registration id and get your admit card downloaded.
1st July 2021, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I find my NDA roll no if I have lost it? My details are given below

how to retrieve nda roll no if its lost?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?