24th June 2021, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get 10th Maharashtra board SSC migration certificate?

I have completed my 10th ssc board examination from Maharashtra Board. I need migration certificate for admission in CBSE board in west Bengal

26th June 2021, 12:22 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get 10th Maharashtra board SSC migration certificate?

°°° To get 10th Maharashtra Board migration certificate, you need to visit the school and ask them to issue the certificate.

OR

°°° First of all, you need to collect school leaving certificate and character certificate issued by the principal of the institution from where you have completed your schooling.
Then, write an application and mention the need for migration certificate and attach all the documents attach photocopies of class 10th marksheet and other required documents and send it to the concerned education board and they will send you the form to be filled.
Completely fill it and send it again and within a period of 1 or 2 months the board will send you the migration certificate at the communication address.

OR

You can also avail the migration certificate through online mode and that is the easiest way.
http://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.i...Serviceld=4411

Then in higher education technical department section you will notice ' MSBTE migration certificate option and here you will have to click on apply button and submit the relevant documents required.
27th June 2021, 08:06 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Migration Certificate can be availed online through Maharashtra Govt. site.

Then, in 'Higher Education and Technical Department' section, you will notice 'MSBTE Migration Certificate' option.

Here, you will have to click on Apply button and submit the relevant documents required.
17th February 2022, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How i get migration certificate after 10th ssc board Maharashtra
29th June 2022, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

can i get online migration certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?