16th November 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 3rd standard at Sathya Sai School?

My son was studying in second class at srk next generation school! Now I am thinking to join in sathya Sai school.... Please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  2. How to get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi
  3. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?
  5. Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard?
  6. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  7. Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  8. How to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?
  10. How to get admission in 5th std in sri Sathya sai school Puttaparthi?
  11. How to get admission for 8th standard in Sathya Sai Secondary School, Puttaparthi?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?
  13. Admission at Sri Sathya Sai Secondary residential high school?
  14. Information about admission in class 8 at Alike's Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva High School
  15. Procedure for admission in 4th class in Satya Sai Primary School
  16. How may I get admission in Puttaparthi ? I'm studying in 8th std in Sri Sathya sai institute of educare chrompet
  17. Procedure to get admission for 5th standard in Putaparthi Sai Baba School?
  18. Details about Sathya Sai Medical college?
8th January 2016, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in 3rd standard at Sathya Sai School?

Respected sir, I want to know that weather you take admissions for class 2 or not. If yes , then plz tell me the procedure .
11th January 2016, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I want to know whether you take admission in class-3, please let me know the procedure for admittion in class-3.
25th January 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, In the month of Sep my daughter age will be 8 year 9 months, was she eligible for 3rd standard, now my daughter studying 2nd standard in Narayana e techno school.
6th April 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,in the month of sep my daughter age is 8 years,was she able for 3rd standard,now my daughter had completed her 2nd standard in KRISHNAVENI TALENT SCHOOL.
28th June 2017, 10:44 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Satya Sai primary school because the age required for the 3rd class admission is 8 - 9 years. For the notification about admissions, application forms and other details check in their official website which is given below.
http://www.sssvvhyd.org.in/admission.html

Admission process:
- You need to download, fill and submit the application form to the mentioned address.
- You need to pay the registration fees through DD.
- They'll call for personal interview and ask few questions based on the answers given by the child the admission will be given.
8th August 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my son is into 3rd now. We are looking for admission to 4th standard for coming academic year 2019-2020. Please provide me the details and admission procedure. Thanks a lot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?