1st July 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

How i can take admission to aeronautic engineering after my completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  2. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  4. Possibility to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical and Electronics student?
  5. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  6. How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  7. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  9. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission? -- [New]
  10. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  11. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  12. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electrical electronics and engineering
  14. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  15. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 74%'
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
15th November 2011, 02:49 PM
Beready

Default Re: How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

hello friend,

i think you should to give Aieee exam ,
if you get good rank in it then you can easily get admission in a college
and get the course as u said the aeronautical engineering.
so try to give that exam with relax mind .
good luck.
16th November 2011, 01:55 AM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Work hard in diploma, try to get max percent.
Then apply for coll which offers aeronautic dept and get placed.
30th November 2011, 11:30 PM
tuntunia

i think you should to give Aieee exam ,
if you get good rank in it then you can easily get admission in a college
and get the course as u said the aeronautical engineering.
so try to give that exam with relax mind .
good luck.
10th May 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can i do B tech correspondence in Printing after diploma in E and C?

Anushree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?