14th April 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Aviation college? I have passed 12th standard

after i pass my 12th standard which entrance exams should i go through to take admission in an aviation institute? or rather what are the requirements to take admission in an aviation institute?

12th March 2014, 02:42 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Aviation college? I have passed 12th standard

There are ample courses in India for the aviation sector. Spanning from B-Tech / B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering/ B-Tech to -Tech in Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering / Avionics or Electronics & Communication Engineering. Candidate has to be minimum class 12 with Science subjects and pass with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics aggregate. You can also check out B.E. in AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) or Diploma in AME with DGCA Approval. The same qualification are required for this course. B-Tech in Electronics / Telecommunication or Radio Engineering is opted for becoming Air Traffic Controller (ATC). For such advanced courses, you have to write the ATC entrance test.
24th July 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Aviation college? I have passed 12th standard

can i get admission for aviation course after passing 12th with 84% MARKS IN SCIENCE STREAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?