11th February 2012, 09:53 PM
servot

How to get admission for B.Ed course in Correspondence from Maharshi Dayanand University having done Graduation with English Honors from JP University?

Dear sir,
I have done graduation with english honours from JP university chapra. now i want to take admission in b ed with correspondence course from maharshi dayanand university rohtak . please suggest me.

12th February 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Ed course in Correspondence from Maharshi Dayanand University having done Graduation with English Honors from JP University?

I have done B.Com in third division and want to do B.Ed. I stay in Mohali.
1st March 2012, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Ed course in Correspondence from Maharshi Dayanand University having done Graduation with English Honors from JP University?

How to get admission in b.ed college
20th December 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to b.ed in correspondece how to get admission?
1st October 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I want previous question papers of b.ed exams of j p university
4th April 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission in B.ed will be started in J. P. University, session 2017?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?