28th May 2011, 02:42 PM
Owais majeed zargar

Is Srinagar school of management and technology affiliated with Maharshi Dayanand University Haryana?

Sir/madam i want to know that, is the srinagar school of management and technology(ssmt) at gudhrana(hodal) distt.palwal affiliated with maharshi dayanand university haryana.please reply as soon as possible,that will be your most kindness.

4th October 2011, 03:44 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is Srinagar school of management and technology affiliated with Maharshi Dayanand University Haryana?

no dude it is not affiliated with the haryana university. they actually have their own university.
8th August 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Srinagar school of management and technology affiliated with Maharshi Dayanand University Haryana?

Is ssm college of engineering and tech in kashmir affilated to mdu.if yes please let me know are they provide MBA course?
12th June 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

please provide phone no and email address of Srinagar school of management and technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?