17th May 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Tech from Coimbatore college?

How to get B.Tech admission at the Coimbatore college? Joining marks and fees required.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  2. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  3. Can I get medical seat in top 10 medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring 195.50? I am a SC category student
  4. Colleges providing B.Com with chartered accounting course in Coimbatore? How to get admission in reputed colleges in Coimbatore?
  5. List of top 10 civil engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. List of colleges providing animation courses in Coimbatore? What's the admission procedures for the same
  7. Top colleges for MBA in Tamil Nadu?
  8. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
  9. From where I will get the counseling form for the admission in B.E. at PSG College of Engineering, Coimbatore?
  10. Which are the best commerce colleges around Tamilnadu? -- [New]
  11. What is the current updated list of Autonomous Institutions in Tamilnadu?
  12. Can I get admission in PSG college of engineering for ECE or Mechanical after scoring 196 under OBC non local(AP)?
  13. Which are the best colleges for MCA in Tamilnadu?
  14. Can I get any good college from Coimbatore or Chennai? I have scored 28.3 in M.E TANCET
  15. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do M.Tech from GNE college ludiana?
  17. When are the application forms being issued for admission in coimbatore government law college?
  18. Admission procedure to PSG college of Engineering, Coimbatore?
10th October 2017, 10:40 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech from Coimbatore college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get B.Tech admission at the Coimbatore college? Joining marks and fees required.
Those who interested to apply for B.Tech course through Coimbatore college then the candidate should have passed its 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with not less than 60% of marks from a recognized university.

Apart from this the candidate must appear and qualify in the TNPCEE, JEE (Main) 2015 entrance exam with good marks.

Colleges Offering B.Tech course in Coimbatore:

PSG College of Technology
Official Site

Tamilnadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Official Site

Karunya University
Official Site
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?