18th January 2012, 06:39 PM
raishubh

How to get admission in Bangalore in B.E after diploma in Bangalore? Which are the good colleges in Bangalore for B.E?

i am doing diploma from bangalore i want to get admission in bangalore in BE can u suggest good collages in bangalore for BE?

Related Questions:
  1. How many core companies are there in Karnataka?
  2. Can I write the CET exam in Bangalore? I've done diploma in Bangalore from M.V.J Polytechnic and want to sit in CET exam in Bangalore
  3. Can I write KCET in Bangalore after completing SSC in AP, Diploma in Bangalore?
  4. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  5. How may I get admission in uttar pradesh(U.P) after comleting diploma from bangalore?
  6. Universities offering MTech/MS? and colleges affiliated to these universities?
  7. Am i eligible for degree with 55% marks? I have completed B.Ed with 58%
  8. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  9. Can I be eligible for CET exam after completing diploma in Bangalore? I have 2 years work experience in Bangalore
  10. Bangalore CET criteria
  11. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Am I eligible to join M.Com in Bangalore University after completing diploma in commercial practice in Bangalore Technical Board?
  13. Printing course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of top IT colleges in Bangalore? I am doing BCA in SMU in 3rd semester
  15. Colleges in AP and Bangalore offering M.Pharmacy with PCI recognition? Will I get admission in a good university in AP and Bangalore?
  16. Which are the institutes available in Bangalore for Journalism course?
  17. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  18. Need list of private core companies in Bangalore? -- [New]
24th January 2012, 04:22 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: How to get admission in Bangalore in B.E after diploma in Bangalore? Which are the good colleges in Bangalore for B.E?

There is no direct admission for B.E in Bangalore. You will have to attend the CET for diploma holders and select a college based on your ranking. You will be eligible to attend from 3rd semester.

All the best!
25th January 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Bangalore in B.E after diploma in Bangalore? Which are the good colleges in Bangalore for B.E?

how to get admission in uttar pradesh for B.E /B.Tech after comleting diploma from bangalore?
16th June 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in uttar pradesh for B.E /B.Tech after comleting diploma from bangalore?
and whta the ranking requiredin diplomo cet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?