18th February 2010, 01:12 AM
rajivathreya

Printing course in Bangalore?

What are the options for learning printing in bangalore? are there any part time courses offered anywhere?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any Short Term Printing Technology or Offset Printing Courses available in Bangalore of 3 to 6 months duration?
  2. What are my chances of lateral entry in BE with 54% marks in Diploma?
  3. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  4. What are the various government opportunities available for candidates with printing technology expertise?
  5. Details of colleges offering Printing Technology Diploma course in Bangalore?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting government Jobs for printing engineer?
  7. List of government sectors which I can apply for getting job after completion of B.E in printing and packaging technology?
  8. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  9. What are the various job opportunities in government sector? -- [New]
  10. What are the government job requirements in Printing?
  11. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  12. How to get admission for MS with scholarship after passing Printing Technology?
  13. Government printing press jobs?
  14. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  15. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in printing technology?
  16. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  17. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  18. Objective questions and answers of printing technology?
18th February 2010, 11:46 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: Printing course in Bangalore?

College Name: Government Institute of Printing Technology Bangalore
Address: Government Institute of Printing Technology (GIPT)
Palace Road, Bangalore - 560 001
Phone: 91-080-22258914, 22251480
Fax : 91-080-22258914
Email : [email protected],
City: Bangalore
State: Karnataka
Telephone Number: 91-080-22258914, 22251480
Email: [email protected]
19th February 2010, 02:36 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

the course is offered in Govt Institute of Printing Technology, Bangalore &
School of Printing Technology, Bangalore & B.M.S College of Engineering, Bangalore . so go for these courses all the best to you hope you get admission there...good luck
21st February 2010, 09:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Government Institute of Printing Technology Bangalore

this college offers the printing course in banglore.
20th May 2010, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone suggest any institution where I can learn printing technology in part-time? pls mail me at [email protected]
7th June 2010, 06:46 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

College Name: Government Institute of Printing Technology Bangalore

Address: Government Institute of Printing Technology (GIPT)
Palace Road, Bangalore - 560 001
Phone: 91-080-22258914, 22251480
Fax : 91-080-22258914
Email : [email protected],
University:
Other Popular Names:
8th June 2010, 09:50 PM
sanket mathur

For details related to the printing courses in Bangalore go through the link given below--
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/colleges/16227-Government-Institute-Printing-Technology-Bangalore.aspx
13th July 2010, 04:36 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
FOR Printing course in Bangalore,you go through the college
Government Institute of Printing Technology .
30th July 2010, 11:27 PM
happy to help

Printing course in Bangalore ::

Certificate course in Computer Aided Textile Designing in Bangalore
Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology
The areas of study under Certificate course in Computer Aided Textile Designing are : -Tuka Tech Software -Introduction to Computers -Fashion Basics -Fashion Trends and Future -Principles and Elements of Art, Design, Colours and Textures... (textile printing Certification in Karnataka)
Certification
Bangalore
4 Months

Diploma in Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology Course in Bangalore
Acharya Institutes
• Garment Ornamentation Lab • Production Technology • Fiber and Yarn Testing • Quality Management and Merchandising • Textile Designing • Dyeing and Printing • ISAP • Apparel Manufacturing Technology • Entrepreneurship, Sales and Promotion • Apparel... (textile printing Diploma in Karnataka)
Diploma
Bangalore
3 Years

Certificate Course in Garment Surface Ornamentation in Bangalore
Karnatak Lingayat Education Society
The course is offered in order to provide trained manpower to the industry. Students passing out with the course are trained in aspects of the industry. Efforts are made to provide the students with proper exposure.... (textile printing Certification in Karnataka)
Certification
Bangalore
3 Months

Bachelors in Fashion & Apparel Design Course in Bangalore
THE OXFORD EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
designing. To gain knowledge in various fabrics available, their suitability in dying and printing. To acquire professional skills in the field of pattern making and garment manufacturing and marketing. To gain knowledge of computer aided design in the field... (textile printing Graduate in Karnataka)
Graduate
Bangalore
3 Years

Engineering (Apparel Design & Fashion Technology) Course in Bangalore
Ghousia Polytechnic for Women
) This course can be opted by students with a flair for designing & creativity, who wish to pursue a career in garment industry, interested in textile designing techniques, such as Embroidery, Knitting, Fabric Painting, Printing, Tie and Dye, etc. Mission: The Fashion... (textile printing Diploma in Karnataka)
Diploma
Bangalore

Diploma in Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology Course in Bangalore
Acharya Institutes
• Garment Ornamentation Lab • Production Technology • Fiber and Yarn Testing • Quality Management and Merchandising • Textile Designing • Dyeing and Printing • ISAP • Apparel Manufacturing Technology • Entrepreneurship, Sales and Promotion • Apparel... (textile printing Diploma in Karnataka)
Diploma
Bangalore
3 Years
31st July 2010, 04:04 PM
sathsish

Cool Re: Printing course in Bangalore?

hello friend,
visit this website and so you can get some idea.
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/colleges/16227-Government-Institute-Printing-Technology-Bangalore.aspx
all the very best..@@@
31st July 2010, 10:25 PM
samratguha

hi friend...
The course “Printing Technology” was first started at Sri.Jayachamarajendra occupational Institute Sheshadri Road, Bangalore which was founded by Dr. Sir. M.Visveswaraya in the year 1943. This Printing Technology was started to provide qualified technicians to various private and public Printing Presses in and around Karnataka. This course also help the students to prepare themselves self employed by establishing their own Printing Presses.

Having felt the demand of qualified Printing technologists, the Government of Karnataka has taken decision to establish a separate Institute with full fledged course under the name of “School of Printing Technology” to be established at Mysore in the 1975. The Printing Technology course was one of the optional Diploma course prior to 1975 at Sri. Jayachamarajendra occupational Institute which was running under the Department of Technical Education awarding various Diploma Certificates for different Engineering subjects. At that time the School of Printing Technology was design to house two different disciplines, (a) Letterpress and (b) Lithography.

In the year 1975 the Government of Karnataka made announcement to establish a separate School of Printing Technology (Mysore) to be house at Sri. Jayachamarajendra Polytechnic campus, Bangalore. Having started independent Institute it was necessitated to sanctioned separate staff both for teaching, non-teaching and officials to have an independent office.

Under the World Bank Project the newly constructed Government Institute of Printing Technology, huge building, was inaugurated in the month of January 1997 by Honorable Chief Minister of Karnataka.

The new building is highly elevated with a very good Architecture situated in Palace Road in the heart of garden city of Bangalore. The area covered by the building is about 7500 sq. meters. The building has three floors, Mechanical and various Machine Labs are in ground floor. The class rooms, Students waiting Rooms and Pre Press AC Rooms and non-AC Labs are in first floor. In second floor office and library, staff Rooms and other Labs are well accommodated.

In the year 1985, All India Federation of Master Printers conducted a meeting, Inviting all the Principals of the Printing Institutes in various States of India to update syllabus to implemented uniformly by all the Institutes in India. Accordingly, all the Principals agreed for the suggestions given by the Federation and introduced the new course in the School of Printing Technology, Bangalore. In third year first six months was Industrial Exposure ( Offset, Gravure, Flexography, Web offset and Advance Pre Press Technology) and next six months for Institutional Training theory and practice.

The Institute is having well established Production centre which will help the students in getting more practical experience in several operations in Pre-Press and Binding and Finishing works.

As per the Government order No.ED/195/TPE/2003. The scheme of semester system implemented from the Academic year 2003-04 the curriculum is revised and updated the syllabus as per the development of Advanced Printing Technology.
1st August 2010, 12:21 AM
Senior Member+++

hello friend refer the following pdf file that contains a fantastic info about the printing course in banglore :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf forum.pdf(747.8 KB, 280 views)
31st August 2010, 03:03 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
There are several institution in bangalore which provides Printing course some of them are mentioned here,

1.Government Institute of Printing Technology Bangalore

2.In some of the engineering colleges. etc........

Best Wishes.......

1st October 2010, 12:21 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

It is true that a Degree in Printing Technology in :
1. Department of Printing Technology,
BMS College of Engineering,
Bangalore,
2. Government Institute of Printing Technology (GIPT)
Palace Road, Bangalore
The eligibility for this course is +2 only.

However, courses in also offered partimely in following institutes:
-M.Tech in Print and Graphic Communication(Part Time) in Hisar,Guru jambheshwar university;Hisar.
-B.Tech. Printing Technology (Part Time) in Calicut, university of calicut
20th October 2010, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Actually Degree in Printing Technology in BMS college of Engineering, Banglore is not Providing any seats for course from the year 2004. And Govt Institute of Printing Technology(GIPT) is not having Degree courses is just of an Diploma Course.....
27th November 2010, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

eligibility to join this courses
1st December 2010, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

module question paper in govt institute in printing tec
1st December 2010, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am ANIL working in screen print from 6 years. i want to study printing subject sinces i have not studied.i had done [iti fitter].
due to some problem i cant leave my job.and want to study distance can i and where do i can study pls,solve my problem sir.thks.
24th December 2010, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

B.Tech. Printing Technology (Part Time) in Calicut, university of calicut
24th December 2010, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

i wanna do correspondance course in printing technology. Please mail me at [email protected]
27th December 2010, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i would like to join in printing course .eligibility for the course. iam from ARTS back round and my age is 32. i would like to learn from basics.
29th December 2010, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I Would like to learn a Laserjet & Dotmatrix Printer Repairs? Where is a Instutite..
3rd February 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir ,
Hi
I am Vinayak working in Goa in printing industry in pre-press section as ctp operter. so the problem is i have not done any Courses Printing Technology. I want do Courses Printing Technology. i have passed PUC II year. but not studeid more bcoz of some problems where and how do i join the Courses can any tell me plz. Email me the details my email:- [email protected]
16th April 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am parasuraman studied in School of Printing Technology Bangalore from 1982 to 1985,

I was working as Service engineer on Offset & Allied Printing Machinery in India & Abroad have worked with Heidelberg Agent in Middle east & Sakurai agent in New Zealand.

Presently I own a company here in New Zealand we are leading Used Printing Machinery dealers here in New Zealand we supply world wide.

Any comments please contact any time 24/7

I have been supplying quality machines I do sell in containers to the dealers & also help small up coming printers in India to get single machine from my side as I do part shipment to the end users & today my machines are running with out any troubles around the world.

www.prgrafixintl.com
16th April 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am parasuraman from Bangalore student of School of Printing Technology Bangalore between 1982 to 1985.

I worked as Service Engineer with Heidelberg Agents in Middle east & with Sakurai agents in New Zealand.

Presently I own my company, We are leading Used Printing machinery dealers here in New Zealand.

We sell used printing machinery world wide we have our trade partners all over.

I help small up coming printers in India by selling machines to them directly. I sell lot in containers to my dealers in India.

For any help reg Print related problems do not hesitate to contact any time 24 /7

I can be reached on 0064 21 529494 my contact : www.prgrafixintl.com
19th May 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is rakesh, i have completed diploma in printing technology in GIPT. So is their any related course for this in bangalore. Guide me to do that course.
25th May 2011, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi this is NADEEM AHSAN I have Three year Diploma In Printing Technology from N R I P T Allahabad INDIA
Now I want to do crospondence Degree In Printing Technology. plz guide.
29th May 2011, 07:00 PM
Sanjog Patne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi this is NADEEM AHSAN I have Three year Diploma In Printing Technology from N R I P T Allahabad INDIA
Now I want to do crospondence Degree In Printing Technology. plz guide.
We would like to introduce our selfs in the Field of Printing Technology, We conduct various courses related to Printing and Packaging.
Request to you publish this information in your website. This will be beneficical for persons working in Printing and Packaging sectors to update their Technical qualifications to complete with the latest developed technologies

They can enhance their status and earnings by studying the following correspondence courses
a) Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphics Art (DPTGA) (YCMOU Recognized)
b) Diploma in Packaging Technology (DPT) (Autonomous)
c) Degree in Printing Technology. (Autonomous)
For more details ,please go through our website
http://instituteofprintingtechnology.com

Patne Educational Society's
Institute of Printing Technology
51/24,Pankaj Bhavan,Gharkul Soceity ,
VadagaonSheri, Pune 411014
Mr. A.M. Patne -09371207820
Mr. S.A. Patne-09890266620
Office -020-27032986
Regards
Sanjog Patne
15th July 2011, 12:49 AM
shekhar.379

Hi dear,

It is true that a Degree in Printing Technology in :
1. Department of Printing Technology,
BMS College of Engineering,
Bangalore,
2. Government Institute of Printing Technology (GIPT)
Palace Road, Bangalore
The eligibility for this course is +2 only.

However, courses in also offered partimely in following institutes:
-M.Tech in Print and Graphic Communication(Part Time) in Hisar,Guru jambheshwar university;Hisar.
-B.Tech. Printing Technology (Part Time) in Calicut, university of calicut
Thanks
31st July 2011, 08:19 PM
brijeshgzp123

Engineering (Apparel Design & Fashion Technology) Course in Bangalore
Ghousia Polytechnic for Women
) This course can be opted by students with a flair for designing & creativity, who wish to pursue a career in garment industry, interested in textile designing techniques, such as Embroidery, Knitting, Fabric Painting, Printing, Tie and Dye, etc. Mission: The Fashion... (textile printing Diploma in Karnataka)
Diploma
Bangalore

They can enhance their status and earnings by studying the following correspondence courses
a) Diploma in Printing Technology and Graphics Art (DPTGA) (YCMOU Recognized)
b) Diploma in Packaging Technology (DPT) (Autonomous)
c) Degree in Printing Technology. (Autonomous)
For more details ,please go through our website
http://instituteofprintingtechnology.com
8th November 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

my name is issac i am compleat B.Sc- Digital Printing Media ,i am working in web offset news paper printing industry in bangalore, i lick will study in BE or B.tech in printing technology part time please give to the details
20th November 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

this is murali ,i am completeat my dpt i lick to go b.tech in printing tech pls give to details
28th December 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

pg courses in printing technology in karnataka
20th January 2012, 09:16 PM
navin_564

Post Re: Printing course in Bangalore?

up to my knowledge you must have job in a service center of printer where you can get trained well in the field and if any information of part time courses plese inform me
20th January 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

hai sir
iam Kaverishet am working rotogrevureprinting iwont study
Printing Course. With banglore
2 complete.
Www. [email protected]
16th August 2014, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i have bsc printing technology. Can u prefer various courses for getting a better opportunity and scope of printing technology
9th March 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Printing technology course short term where available. Kindly provided the details l
19th June 2017, 11:57 AM
hphalak

Exclamation Re: Printing course in Bangalore?

Looking for part-time\weekend course\diploma\certificate in Printing Technology@Bangalore(max 2 years, not expensive); more detailed study

I am a IT engineer but want to enter Printing industry. I will have to learn the basics and I prefer more detailed and practical knowledge as I plan to start my own printing business. Need something part time as I am working full time. Ready to do multiple course to learn all details of printing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?