9th March 2012, 05:13 PM
mahemood

How to get admission in Bio Medical Engineering after passing intermediate with compute science engineering?

how can i get admission in bio-medical engineering after i passed intermediate with computer science engineering pass and bridge course pass.

24th May 2013, 09:06 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Bio Medical Engineering after passing intermediate with compute science engineering?

Dear Friend,
You have not mentioned clearly for which mode you want to apply for the Bio-Medical Engineering,But,I have mentioned both the mode below:-

1.For B.E or B.Tech in Bio-Medical Engineering
-You must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of recognised board and must be purely belonging to the Science Stream with having Physics,Chemistry and English Subjects must.
-You must also given an entrance Examinations of Engineering as admission is totally depended on the performance in entrance Examinations.

2.For M.E or M.Tech in Bio-Medical Engineering
-You must have completed your B.E or B.Tech Degree from any of the recognised University.
-You must have given GATE Entrance Examinations as selections is based on the performance in Entrance Examinations.

After which you have to just apply for the University in both the courses and by the marks and there cutoffs with available seats you will get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?