28th July 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get B.Tech degree after working in Polytechnic at Muzaffar Nagar

Sir ,I am working in a polytechnic at muzaffar nagar but I want to achieve B.Tech degree .My eligibility is PGDCA, M.SC, M.phil. Please tell me sir how it is possible.

4th May 2013, 03:31 PM
vkghanghas

Default Re: How to get B.Tech degree after working in Polytechnic at Muzaffar Nagar

sorrry u cant do btech after msc..
4th May 2013, 09:12 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get B.Tech degree after working in Polytechnic at Muzaffar Nagar

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note there are only two way for applying for B.Tech Programmes.

Firstly you should have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised Board and also have scored a minimum marks in the Entrance examinations of Engineering as prescribed minimum cutoff for the particular university,If you have been passed through all these process then only you will become eligible for applying for any of the Programmes.

Secondly,You can also seek admission for any B.Tech Programmes if you had completed your diploma programme by securing a minimum desired percentage prescribed by the university,You may also go for the Second year directly without undergoing the first year by lateral Entry process but you should completed your Diploma with these you must given an entrance examinations in order to become eligible for it.

As,Regarding you so you have completed PGDCA Course,So you can apply for B.Tech Programme but now its choice is your that for which mode you want to apply for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?