4th July 2013, 03:20 PM
preena sharma

How to get admission in BSc Hons Chemistry after scoring 95 marks in Chemistry?

I have got 95 marks in chemistry and I have got 83% overall......so I want to know that I want to get admission in BSc(HONS)CHEMISTRY.....AND PLEASE LET ME know the best colleges in Punjab or DELHI where I can get admission....plz its urgent....u can contact on no.9815624145..after 6:00 clock...plz

1st April 2016, 12:54 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in BSc Hons Chemistry after scoring 95 marks in Chemistry?

I do not think that you will be eligible to get admission in any colleges of Delhi university with 83% in 10+2 as cut off is very high to get admission in any colleges of DU.

But there is chance of getting the admission in Punjab after 83% with 10+2. So, you need to try to get admission in the PU.

The online application for admission in DU will be available from last week of May. For more information about DU visit at www.du.ac.in
18th May 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BSc Hons Chemistry after scoring 95 marks in Chemistry?

Can i get admission for b. sc honours chemistry in shimla university with 98 marks in chemistry and my overall percentage is 90. 2%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?