12th June 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BSc Part I? What is the total fee structure?

sir i want to take admission in bsc part1 please inform me about total fee including hostel

Related Questions:
  1. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. KLU B.Tech courses fee structure 2016 -- [New]
  3. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  4. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  5. What is the procedure of doing B.Ed from DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about Fee structure and procedure to get admission in AMIE Part I & II?
  7. Fee structure and total number of seats available for B.Tech in KIITEE?
  8. How to get admission in DU for BSc after scoring 82.6% in my board exam? What is the fee structure?
  9. Total fee structure of KIIT exam? Admission fee, hostel charge and mess charges?
  10. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure for B.Tech in Jyoti vidhayapith Jaipur?
  12. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  13. How may I get admission in B.Ed course after completing MA in Bengali? What is its total fee structure?
  14. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  16. Is there any direct admission in medical colleges with minimum fee structure in Karnataka and other states? What is the total fee structure?
  17. What is the total fee structure for doing Ph.D course?
  18. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and tuition fee per annum?
1st March 2012, 11:21 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How to get admission in BSc Part I? What is the total fee structure?

friend you didnot mention the college name where you want to seek admission.
It is very simple .Just fill the entrance exam application form of any college ,take entrance exam.If you come in the merit list then you will be eligible to get admission
The fee structure of every college is different
5th December 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BSc Part I? What is the total fee structure?

what is the procedure to take admission for BSc after 12th science
24th December 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

best colledge of maths owners
26th December 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to know fee structure of bsc honous with hostel charges in goverment college chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?