7th July 2011, 06:53 PM
lakshmipriya pasari

How to get admission in a college offering B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Is EAMCET the way to get into it?

how to get admission in a college offering b.tech(biotechonology) is eamcet a way to get into it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in a college for B.Tech Biotechnology with a rank of 7941 in EAMCET?
  2. Courses offering after BIPC(EAMCET) and Non EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which college and for which course I can get admission with a rank of 7635 in EAMCET Medicine?
  4. Which are the colleges offering ECE? In which college can I get after scoring 79835 EAMCET rank?
  5. List of colleges offering admission in B.E.(CSE) for a candidate who has secured 128 marks in EAMCET?
  6. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical College? Is EAMCET necessary for admission?
  7. Can I get admission in any Medical College if scored 128 marks in EAMCET?
  8. How much should be the EAMCET rank to get admission in the college? With 96% in IPE can I get admitted?
  9. Can I get admission to study Dermatology without qualifying EAMCET?
  10. Which college I can get if I have taken 52 marks in EAMCET?
  11. Which institute in Vizag are offering EAMCET short term coaching?
  12. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Agriculture in AP? Which colleges are best choice for me to get admission for this course with a rank of 21000 in EAMCET?
  13. Any scope to get admission in 2nd counseling after scoring 17106 rank under BC-B category in EAMCET Engineering?
  14. Can I get admission in BDS if secured 22766 rank in EAMCET? Admission fee of BDS colleges?
  15. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET? -- [New]
  16. Chances to get admission in Agricultural College, Bapatla for a candidate who has secured 25578 rank in EAMCET?
  17. AM I eligible for government medical college in AP after scoring 30810 rank in EAMCET?
  18. After scoring 63 marks in EAMCET and 960 in IPE how much will be my rank? Which college can I get?
13th November 2011, 01:12 PM
Beready

Default Re: How to get admission in a college offering B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Is EAMCET the way to get into it?

hello friend,

if you want to do that course then just go for it .
just crack any entrance exam of state level or all india level
and take admission into that course .
good luck.
13th November 2011, 01:37 PM
Beready

Default Re: How to get admission in a college offering B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Is EAMCET the way to get into it?

hello friend,

good luck.
13th November 2011, 11:36 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

hello friend,

good luck.
15th April 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

cracking emcet is fine.. i want to know about the courses its value and job values
11th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

how to get admitiont in b.tech biotecnology
12th September 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

how to get biotechnology admission based on eamcet i got 18,840 rank
20th June 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in biotechnology course for bi.p.c students with out eamcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?