24th April 2012, 03:42 AM
2ushar

How to get admission in diploma in hotel management?

I want a admistion for diploma in hotel managment,
but i hav only comleted my ssc in 2007 year
so admistion possible for me
when yes-so which college
plz giv me guide

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
  2. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  3. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  4. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  5. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  6. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  7. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  8. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  9. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  11. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  12. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra? -- [New]
  13. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  14. Diploma in Hotel Management is possible after 10th? Name of college all over India for admission in this course?
  15. Can I do MBA if done Advance Diploma in Hotel Management?
  16. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?
  18. Opportunities in Hotel Industry for Diploma in Hotel Management student?

20th June 2012, 07:09 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in diploma in hotel management?

yes you get admission in diploma in hotel management after 10th.

because diploma is not a degree so it can be done after 10th .

it doesn't matter that you passed your 10th in 2007 year.

there are many colleges in India where you get the admission in hotel management diploma.

it depends upon your state and the universities in your state.

tell me from which city you belong then i will suggest you some colleges near your hometown.

20th June 2012, 09:17 PM
GURINDER BILLING

you should take care of following:-
Students can be under that age provided they are 18 years old by the time they start their 1st internship.
A completed application form with all pertinent attachments and a non-refundable application fee of 300 € (first year and direct entry candidates only).
An official copy of your High School Diploma or equivalent. Students must have completed their full higher secondary education (IB, A Levels, 2º Bachillerato, Abitur, Baccaulareate, Gymnasium, or the High School Diploma) or at least six years of secondary education and provide evidence, supported by complete information on the school, Including school transcript and/or certificate of public examination (including an explanatory note of the grading system).
A complete CV. Pre study plan (brief essay stating the reasons why you choose to study Hospitality Management at Les Roches Marbella). Post study plans stating your future professional goals after graduating.
If English is not your mother tongue or if you have not studied in an English language environment for at least 3 years, please provide one
of the following certificate and scores:
TOEFL: minimum score of 500 points for the paper based test or 173 points for the computer based test or 61 for the internet based test (only valid for exams taken within a 1 year period previous to admission). The TOEFL testing number for Les Roches Marbella is 1000.
Cambridge First Certificate: grade C (only valid for exams taken within a 1 year period previous to admission).
I.E.L.T.S. Students must apply to take the Academic Module examination and obtain a minimum of 5.0 in each discipline and gain at least an overall band of 5.0 (only valid for exams taken within a 1 year period previous to admission).
All English certificates must have been issued in the last 12 months prior to admission. If on application, your official English test results are not available, applicants will be required to take the Les Roches Marbella English entrance exam, and provide your official English results thereafter.
A valid medical certificate.

10th January 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

My age is 23 running so can I join diploma????

27th April 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

One of my friend want to do diploma in Hotel management after 10th SSC and he is going to give 10th SSC external,so it is possible or not and he lives in Mumbai?

29th December 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I have passed s.s.c with67% n nw intrstd in doing diploma hotel management in banglore I.h.m can u give me detail information about it regarding course fees hotel expenditure....

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?