28th January 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in regular mode?

dear sir/madm

I would like to do ph.d in regular mode could u help me for to do that

28th December 2013, 04:07 PM
satyamjha2072

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in regular mode?

there are many colleges which offers the p.hd programme in regular mode in many disciplines.
the are some private universities like lovely professional university, nirma university, jaipur national university,
in lpu there are chances of doing job along with the regular p.hd as lecturer also.

some univs. take their own exam for entrance.
most commonly you have to create "net" for getting admissions.
29th December 2013, 02:37 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in regular mode?

You have not mention your qualification still i am just giving some of essencial process. You can directly take admission if you are a M.phil student or working lacture in collages approved by UGC/AICET. If you you have done any masters degree then you have to qualify an entrance text cunducted by desired study center. The test will contain 100 marks. After passing the test you have to produce original master degree and photo copys. I am also providing some university which are providing regular ph.d course. Sikkim manipal,Neheru university, Pune university. I hope my suggesion will help you somehow. Best of luck for your future.[object Selection]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?