5th February 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?

Hello sir
Unfortunately I failed in intermediate in 12th,
but i'm interested to do hotel management course,
can i get the admission in hotel management course in diploma?
please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Sc for Diploma in Hotel Management 3rd year student?
  2. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  3. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  4. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  6. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  7. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  8. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  9. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  10. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  11. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  12. Can I join Diploma in Hotel Management after completion of 10th standard or 12th class?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for 10th student?
  14. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  15. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  16. Job opportunities for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  17. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  18. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
6th February 2015, 10:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?

You can get admission on the basis of your 10th qualification. For Diploma in hotel management 10th is the minimum educational requirement for getting admission. Therefore, don't worry if you don't have 12th qualification. Admission is purely based on the performance in the entrance exam which is conducted by the state technical council.

You should be very well prepared for the polytechnic entrance exam because only a excellent rank will get you admission in a top polytechnic through counselling. Hence, you should be very well prepared for it.
6th February 2015, 10:39 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir
Unfortunately I failed in intermediate in 12th,
but i'm interested to do hotel management course,
can i get the admission in hotel management course in diploma?
please let me know immediately
Yes, of course you can get admission to Diploma in Hotel Management even after getting disqualified in 12th standard. 10th standard is the minimum academic qualification required to be eligible for Diploma in Hotel Management course. So, If you have completed 10th standard, then definitely you are eligible for Diploma in Hotel Management course. Those who have completed 10th class studies can apply for diploma courses in Hotel Management. Minimum 50% of marks is required at 10th standard level. The admission to this course is offered on the basis of the marks obtained in the 10th board exam.
14th November 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12 unfortunately I missed my academic session for some injuries.
But I am very much interested in hotel management can I go for diploma on the basis of my 10th standard results?

Even after diploma is there is any possibility to being a part of kitchen like chef or anything
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?