8th June 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in engineer without any entrance exam?

How get admison in engineer without any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of BSc electronics? Should I do after graduation in BSc electronics?
  2. Am I eligible for Railway Entrance exam of Junior Engineer and Senior Section engineer post after completing bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Can I go for Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering if I am a B.E ECE student
  4. Which entrance exam to answer and what are the qualifications required for becoming an Aeronautical Engineer? What is the fee structure?
  5. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  6. Admission procedure to join Merchant Navy after completion of IT engineer course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  7. I want to join Merchant navy as an engineer
  8. How should I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  9. Information about MTT entrance exam? I am an IT engineer
  10. Which Entrance Exam I have to give to become an Automobile or Robotix Engineer?
  11. What are the career opportunities available in Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Syllabus for Mahagenco entrance exam(Sub Engineer)
  13. How should I become a robotics engineer after passing the entrance exam? Which subject should I choose?
  14. What is the alternate way to get colleges other than AIEEE and IIT?
  15. Career and placements in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  17. CSE Diploma colleges in Jaipur? Entrance required for admission?
  18. Can a person start PhD in Literature directly after MA? What is the percentage required? -- [New]
9th June 2013, 08:58 AM
amit8570861100
Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in engineer without any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How get admison in engineer without any entrance exam?
No tension some college give admission on management seats without any entrance exam. They take donation from you but you must have 56% marks in the 12th. After donation they ask for the 12th marksheet and 10th marksheet copy. The management seats are limited so go fast to take admission and to search these type of colleges.
28th July 2013, 05:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in engineer without any entrance exam?

In usual cases, admission to engineering degree in government colleges is done on the basis of entrance test score. But there is option to have admission to private colleges under management quota. Certain colleges considers candidates who have attended entrance test (even with low rank) for management quota admissions. Donation fee must be paid to take admission under management quota. You can contact the college through phone or directly for collecting such details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?