16th June 2010, 06:30 PM
rajpatel

How to get admission in engineering without giving any entrance exam?

dear sir,

i want to take admission in engineering but i have not given any entrance exam
so plz tell me if there is any solutions.

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  2. How to do Ph.D without giving entrance exam? List of institutes which takes candidates without giving the entrance exam?
  3. How can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india? entrance exam or donations?
  4. How should I join mechanical after completing 12th?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech without appearing in any entrance exam?
  6. How should I Join M.E after finishing B.E in 2nd class?
  7. Can I get direct admission in engineering college without entrance exam?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in any engineering college after giving re-exam of 3 subjects in 12th Class?
  9. Can I get admission for pursuing PhD without giving entrance exam?
  10. M.Com admission after B.Com with 83% and without writing entrance exam?
  11. Are there any competitive exams after Mechanical Diploma
  12. Possibility to study PhD in NIPER if completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and qualified in GATE?
  13. Will I get admission in Engineering College without giving Entrance Exam?
  14. How to get admission in engineering without giving any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in any Dentistry course in USA without giving an entrance exam? How can I apply for the entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. Could I get admission in any polytechnic college without giving any entrance exam? I am in 10th standard
  17. Is it possible for me to enter Aeronautical field after completion of B.Tech Mechanical course?
  18. Colleges offering BCA course without giving entrance exam? How to apply for admission under Delhi University?
16th June 2010, 06:45 PM
tamilarasan p

Default Re: How to get admission in engineering without giving any entrance exam?

some of our Indian universities offer B.Tech or M.Tech, on the basis of our previous degree. you can try there. But for a good scope, it is better to do the courses in IITs through entrance exams.
16th June 2010, 06:45 PM
Mohsin waseem

Default Re: How to get admission in engineering without giving any entrance exam?

yes there are many colleges which are taking students who has not given there entrance exam ...but you have to pay some xtra donation to them..i knw one college named NIMRA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY..its affiliated with JNTU kakinada..its very nice..i suggest if u want to do btech go for it..its in Andhrapradesh,ibrahimpatnam,nimra nagar...i hope u do well in ur life all the best
16th June 2010, 06:47 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajpatel View Post
dear sir,

Hi
There are many private colleges which take direct addmission.
So only you have to do that select your city and course and go for private colleges.
I give you site from where you can get many info.

http://btechcollege.com/statrwise%20list%20of%20btech%20college%20in%20ind ia.htm
Dont worry you also try in punjab university
in chandigarh
Good luck
16th June 2010, 07:54 PM
rashmi.joglekar90

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in engineering without giving any entrance exam?

Quote:
dear sir,

yes,surely you can get admission on the basis of class 12 marks.it would be easy if you get above 80%.moreover one can get into Tolani marine engg. Colg. in Pune by simply geting 55% in english and 60 % inPCM in aggregate.
16th June 2010, 08:02 PM
saxena.akash154

Quote:
dear sir,

yes you can take admissions for that you have to choose college and then get admissions by giving donation
16th June 2010, 08:06 PM
aks_kyt

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in engineering without giving any entrance exam?

You can go for engineering colleges like amity university.They take admissions on the basis of your percentage
Here's the website- www.amity.edu
16th June 2010, 08:06 PM
Anirban Chakraborty

Smile Re: How to get admission in engineering without giving any entrance exam?

Going to Government Institutions have many benefits.They are fully govt funded and their fee structure is also less.

If you want to go to Government Institutions, then you must give Entrance Exam because Entrance Exams are a mode of fair selection so that a potent and deserving candidate gets admission into the college. But if you have not given any entrance exam, then probably you can get into Private institutions which are at par with the Govt Institutions.

There are many good well reputed UGC Recognised Private Institutions which offer Engineering in various disciplines.You can go thru the net or wait for the next month India Today % other monthly magazines. They will release a list of top Universities (both Private & Govt in many disciplines) of India.They release it in the month of July,evry Year.
16th June 2010, 08:58 PM
sanjusays

many good colleges accept students via entrance exam score.....there are some colleges which will give you admission to engineering based on 12th scores but the quality of such institutes needs to be looked at...so your best chance to get into decent college is to apply via management quota....
16th June 2010, 09:00 PM
mukesh dewra

Lightbulb Re: How to get admission in engineering without giving any entrance exam?

Quote:
dear sir,

you should try for the private college to take admission in engineering, if u apply for them there will be a chance
ok best of luck
16th June 2010, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2.
what is the scope of ayurveda in the future?
or is it better to join for engineering or other degree courses?
16th June 2010, 09:26 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

In India for getting a seat in any Good or Genuine Engineering Institute, you have to appear for Entrance Exams.

With out Entrance Becoming Engineer in India is not possible.

Even if you want to get in through Management Quota you have to appear for any Entrance at least. Even colleges in Banglore give admission to those who have appear for AIEEE, IITJEE or any other Entrance Acceptable.

If any institute is allowing admission with out it that means its FAKE it is cheating the student. If any how anyone get such degree he/she have to penalised later at the time of Job or some Legal Aspects.

Remember always that "Success never have any shortcuts".

Regards
~Faiyaz~
16th June 2010, 09:28 PM
amit.2186

Quote:
dear sir,

hi, first of all i would like to inform u that according to the law passed by supreme court of India atleast any of the entrance exam you have to take for getting admission either at central level(AIEEE ) or any state entrance exam..but though you can take admission on vacants seats after counselling ...try to conatct any educational counseller near yuo..best of luck..
16th June 2010, 09:37 PM
sonuzoom

now a day,taking addmission in any engineering colleges is very easy.so dnt worry
16th June 2010, 10:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get admission in good colleges of India, then you have to give entrance
test, it is mandatory. If you want to get admission on the basis of entrance test, then
it is better for you in future.

If you want to get admission direct, without any entrance test, then you will not get
good college and the study in such colleges will also not good.

So, i will suggest you, just get admission on the basis of entrance exams and then
you will get sucess definately in future.
16th June 2010, 10:31 PM
lonelyryan

dear freind for admission to engineering college you must have to give any entrance exam

but let me see i can help you in taking admission in good colleges......... yes you can take admission through management quota...........

contact me soon or message me : 09308022362
16th June 2010, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Amity college in Noida and Gurgaon takes admissions through your cbse class 12th marks. You can try in them.
Also they give scholarships for students securing more than 88% in class 12th boards.

I know all this b'coz even i hav just passed 12th and looking for b tech admissions.
If you have any other queries feel free to contact me.

-Rahil
17th June 2010, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

I have complete my class 12th in 2009.......but I really need to find a pvt. engineering college for B.tech civil engg. which takes direct admissions. the main problem is that I can not afford the huge management quota fees at all...........Plzzzz 4 heaven's sake .....4 God's sake..........help me find a decent college....plzzzz I am really very upset regarding my future
17th June 2010, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

you must have to appear in any engineering entrance test.without any entrance exam u can get addmission in various colleges but it's not good for ur future.becoz
taking addmission in engineering college is not diffcult,it's really so easy..............
if u need my help plz contact me any time
17th June 2010, 05:10 PM
Mridul Dhawan

MANAGEMENT QUOTA.......besides this u can also apply on the basis of +2 merit....
27th June 2010, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

can u pls tel which colleges take place on the basis of class 12 marks in maharashtra, karnataka?
28th June 2010, 08:23 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can u pls tel which colleges take place on the basis of class 12 marks in maharashtra, karnataka?

Dear there is no such college.

Even going through Management Quota, you have at least to apppear for any Engineering entrance weather state level or national level.

HRD Ministry and Supreme Court has Strict norms in this regard.

However, if any institute is doing so then there must be following reasons:-

1) That institute must be awarding its degrees from IGNOU, Karnataka Open University etc.........

2) There is a Internal Process something naming "Scruitiny" I dont have complete knowledge of it, but know that through that process one can get some good institute even institute takes risk, but its very rare process.

3) That particular institute must be violating Government Rules.

4) Few more..........

Never go for such things, its so risky and some times life spoiling also.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
28th June 2010, 09:17 PM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

every engineering university and colleges take entrance xams and the basis of which they allow students to take admission.

as u have missed all the entrance xams than u have to wait for one year

all the best.
29th June 2010, 12:05 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How to get admission in engineering without giving any entrance exam?

yes dear you may get college for engineering through your 12th % but you should have above to 90's you may also get through donation which is depend on college to college for the amount they take sometimes they ask for 1.50 lakhs which also lead to 5 lakhs but it may be quite expensive for some students if you could afford you may go to this criteria.
29th June 2010, 12:19 AM
sandy B

yes my friend you can do engineering without giving entrance exam.you can enter into the engineering in management reservation sits or nri sits.
29th June 2010, 12:36 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear sir,

since you have not given any entrance exam, you can not get admission in any government college. But there are many private colleges in which you can take direct admission. You can also try in lovely professional university.
Best of luck
29th June 2010, 01:25 PM
mathursaab

You can get admission through management quota in any collage.
29th June 2010, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

is there any need to appear for any entrance exam for further studies of genetic engineering?
12th July 2010, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

can i get a good placement from sha shib group of institutes
14th July 2010, 03:18 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you can not get admission in any government college. But there are many private colleges in which you can take direct admission. You can also try in lovely professional university,you must have to appear in any engineering entrance test.without any entrance exam you can get admission in various colleges but it's not good for your future
14th July 2010, 09:16 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For getting admission in engineering without giving any entrance exam
is the only way through management quota.
15th July 2010, 03:08 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

to get into admission in the engg,to appear into entrance exam it is very much essential.perhaps some institute they take entrance with their own arrange.you can search such institute.

some institute they take candidate in management quata.you can also see this facility...

best of luck.......
15th July 2010, 03:10 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear sir,

There are many colleges in which you can take admissiion through management quota. Some colleges offer direct admission for as low as 50% in 12th also. There are some colleges in ghaziabad that you can check like KEC and RKGIT I think the percentage required is 65% and 75% but it may have changed. Just contact the colleges I think Almost every private college has 15% seats reserved for management quota
15th July 2010, 09:21 PM
Shagun Makin

Dear friend,

you can get admission on the basis of class 12 marks.

For this you should have high percentage near about 90% in class 12th.

On the basis of this you can apply for technical entries exam for army and navy.

Best of luck!!!!
21st July 2010, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

hiee... i hav just passed 12th nd im doing bsc biotech in bhavans cldg (mum). i had just taken it 4 optn....every1 r saying that der is not much scope in it nd 4 i being a girl my parents wont b ageering 4 my phd in it so i thought of doing pharmacy.......but hav just recieved 103 in CET..... my parents hav agreed but i dont want 2 pay any donation.... so can any1 plzzzzzz help me 4 im confused abt my future........
22nd July 2010, 12:32 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiee... i hav just passed 12th nd im doing bsc biotech in bhavans cldg (mum). i had just taken it 4 optn....every1 r saying that der is not much scope in it nd 4 i being a girl my parents wont b ageering 4 my phd in it so i thought of doing pharmacy.......but hav just recieved 103 in CET..... my parents hav agreed but i dont want 2 pay any donation.... so can any1 plzzzzzz help me 4 im confused abt my future........

Dear there is no such things...........!

Who told you that there is no scope in Biotechnology field.

Biotech is facing a little problem becaus eit a new field for India, an emerging one. And any emerging filed will take some time to establish itself firmly.

Note my words, in coming 10 years India will evidence such a boom in Biotech sector, that it hadn't been thaught ever. At present getting there is line of students for getting into ECE, Civil, Aeronautical branches, then the same situation will of Biotech.

Yeah it is fact that only B.sc (Biotech) can not provide you a good career oppurtunity, at least you have to go For M.sc. As you are also willing to go for P.hd try to convince your parents, Education and knowledge never get lost, it will remain with you ever.

Biotech is not a small field. It has vast application ranging from a Oil paint upto Life saving Drugs. Even Indian has spending crores for making the whole infrastructure more friendly. MNC's like- TATA, Reliance are coming up with research and industrial application projects and much more.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
22nd July 2010, 12:40 PM
trupti_9227

hello,
getting admission into engineering without giving any competitive exam is possible , but you will have to empty your pocket.but, you also should fulfill the basic criteria set by the authorities.
so, good luck
22nd July 2010, 12:46 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Friend for better career and future growth you need to do engineering from good college and for that you require to appear for entrance exam. There are some universities and colleges which provide it, so if you interested can go for it.
22nd July 2010, 12:55 PM
Kumar Mayank

Quote:
dear sir,

Yes,thats not a big problem.
But the problem lies in the fact that you will not get any government college this year.
You can now do two things:
1.Go for direct admissions in private colleges but that will cost you a lot of money.
2.Work hard and appear in IITJEE and AIEEE next year and try and get NIT's.
Best of luck
22nd July 2010, 01:11 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
You can directly join colleges for admission.The fact is that you will cost much if you are joining directly without writing the entrance exam.If you write the entrance exam & scored any rank, you will have to pay an amount within 1 lakh for the 1st year.
22nd July 2010, 01:14 PM
Rupaksinha

Hello,
u can surely take addmission in engineering colleges without giving any entrance exam. every college have direct addmission procedure through MANAGMENT QUOTA. but they demand for some donation. so u may take addmission through managment quota.....best of luck.....more details contact me [email protected]
22nd July 2010, 01:36 PM
bhandarigroup

"DONATION", is the other option. And it depends on your fathers bank balance. Just kidding... You should have to face an entrance exam to get a good and reputed college. After all it's your future and you have make it shining.
22nd July 2010, 04:36 PM
kumar purushottam

First of all selact a state wher you want to take admission .
it is possible to take admission in engineering collage without giving any entrance exam there are many colleges which are taking students who has not given there entrance exam ...but you have to pay some xtra donation to them from my sely i tell you to take admission in nagpur or in banglor. you will get ther .
22nd July 2010, 04:50 PM
sharad3010

u should have given the exam but dont worry u can go underr management quota but themn u have to give extra donation
22nd July 2010, 06:17 PM
Bharat Santhose

you can get admission in ENGINEERING COLLEGE in TAMIL NADU without giving entrance exam if you have money in some of the reputed colleges.
22nd July 2010, 07:15 PM

Quote:
dear sir,

hai dear ,
how are you
there is no recogniced college who give admission without taking entrance exam.
in this world every thing is possileb.so if you want admission without
out giving entrence exam so thereis mangment seat you can get from there.
but as name seggest manag-(to provided) ment .
if they will give valuable seat you so you have to give lot of money.
to them .
so now you have to what to do
thank you.
22nd July 2010, 08:25 PM
rajanivedha

Post Re: How to get admission in engineering without giving any entrance exam?

hey frnd!!!

since u've not written any entrance exam you hav to do tis way... go directly to the respective college u prefer and select the course of ur choice and get admission through management quota.... good luck

Quote:
dear sir,

22nd July 2010, 08:54 PM
monika medok

Respected sir,
I want to take direct admission in iit colleges.i have to know that by getting 90% and more marks in pcm can do direct admission.So, is it possible to take direct admission in coleges like iit-roorkee without giving iit-jee entrance exam?
22nd July 2010, 10:57 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii friend ....yeah there are many colleges there for direct admission..you wil get admission without entrance exmanition...
top colleges univesities
* SRM University , Chennai
* International Intitute of Information technology, Hyderabad
* Birla Institute of Technology, Rachi
* VIT University , Vellore
* KIIT University , Bhubaneswar
* Amity University , Noida
* SASTRA University , Thanjavur
* Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University , Noida
* Karunya University , Coimbatore
* Intitute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon
regards
azhar
23rd July 2010, 05:22 PM
Singh Anurag Atul kumar

Hi friend.If u are belonging to that state which take entrance exams to get admission in engineering then u have to give entrance exam.But if u don't give any entrance exam and want to take admision in engineering then u have to go in such private colleges where they take direct admission and also u can in other state for engineering.
THANK YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?