24th March 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD in NIPER if completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and qualified in GATE?

Hello
I just want to know that as
I have completed my M.Sc in Biotechnology
and I have also qualified GATE so can I
apply for PhD program in NIPER?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER through GATE after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  2. GATE qualified M.Sc Biotechnology holder can apply for PhD in NIPER?
  3. Better career opportunities in the field of Biotechnology for me having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 1 year back and qualified in GATE Exam?
  4. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER without appearing in GATE and NET being a M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) postgraduate?
  5. Possibility to get a seat in Anna University? I have qualified in GATE
  6. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  7. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  8. What is the eligibility for niper entrance exam? is gate qualification necessary for niper?
  9. Can I apply for PhD course in NIPER with GATE scorecard through which I am studying M.Pharma?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam if qualified GATE 7 years ago?
  11. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  12. Eligiblity for niper and and is there is GATE exam for pharmacy?
  13. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  14. Can I get admission in IIT madras with 42.67 marks in GATE for biotechnology? I belong to OBC category
  15. Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  16. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  17. Can I get admission for M.Tech in Biotechnology in any college having not qualified in GATE Exam?
  18. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE -- [Most Discussed]
5th April 2015, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD in NIPER if completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and qualified in GATE?

Yes you are eligible for NIPER Ph.D entrance exam if you have got M.Sc in Biotechnology with GATE score. NIPER JEE is conducted for giving admission in Ph.D program and only those who have NET/GATE/JRF qualification can appear for NIPER Joint Entrance examination.

Hence, merely having GATE score is not enough and NIPER has another entrance exam for giving admission. Therefore, you have to be very well prepared for the NIPER JEE so that you can get admission.
7th April 2015, 01:13 AM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD in NIPER if completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and qualified in GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I just want to know that as
I have completed my M.Sc in Biotechnology
and I have also qualified GATE so can I
apply for PhD program in NIPER?
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is one of the prestigious and top Indian institutions.

To apply for Ph.D, you must have masters with 55% from recognized Indian institution.

To do Ph.D at NIPER:-

To join Ph.D at NIPER, you must qualify NIPER Joint Entrance Examination 2015 for Master and PhD Program. This exam is conducted by the institution separately.Qualifying GATE exam is not eligible to join Ph.D at NIPER.

For more details regarding Ph.D admission at NIPER:- http://www.niper.gov.in/admissions.html

Herewith, I have attached the information brochure for NIPER Ph.D admission. Please find it useful.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIPER_JEE_2015_PhD_Brochure.pdf(1.81 MB, 58 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?