1st January 2013, 01:40 PM
bishaljadee

How to get the admission form for B.Com(H) in different colleges at Calcutta?

when and how will i get admission form for bcom(H) in different colleges at Calcutta?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the admission form for B.Com(H) in different colleges at Calcutta?
  2. When are the applications forms for B.A available for following colleges?
  3. What is the date of publish of M.A forms in Calcutta College?
  4. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  5. How to get admission in the best commerce colleges in Bangalore or Calcutta?
  6. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed course from colleges under Calcutta University(regular course)? What's the course fee and eligibility criteria for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Can I get admission in BKG college, Howrah?
  7. Which are the colleges in which I can get admission after passing class 10th? Any such colleges available?
  8. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
  9. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  10. Colleges under Calcutta University for B.Sc Microbiology or Biotechnology? Marks required in 10+2 for admission?
  11. Admission in B.Com in IGNOU? What is the date of issue of the admission form?
  12. How to get admission for M.A/MSc geography in Calcutta University?
  13. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college?
  14. What is the date of issue of M.Com admission form in IGNOU?
  15. Names of the colleges under Calcutta University?
  16. How to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after completing HS with 60% marks
  17. Application form for admission in msc in calcutta university -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
15th September 2016, 06:31 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: How to get the admission form for B.Com(H) in different colleges at Calcutta?

For Bachelor in Commerce course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education with Commerce subjects. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor in Engineering course in your 12th class is 50%. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years. Also you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in Bachelor in Commerce course at Calcutta. Candidate should be physically and mentally fit at the time of exam. As you want to know how to get the application form here, I am going to tell you the same:

Procedure to get the application form online-

Go to the official website of colleges.
Now click on online at the home page of official website colleges.
Here you get the "Application form" link on the left side of the page. .
Click on that link and after that a new page is open. And after that you get the application Form.
Take the printout of that application form for your future reference.

Tentative admission date-

In the mid of June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?