20th August 2012, 03:30 AM

How to get admission form for Chhattisgarh PTDC Polytechnic

when will be filling of admission farm in chhattisgarh PTDC polytechnic

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information regarding entrance exam polytechnic test of Chhattisgarh?
  2. Where can I get the NIFT examination form in Chhattisgarh?
  3. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  4. Best colleges in Chhattisgarh for BCA? What is the last date for admission in Chhattisgarh?
  5. Entrance exam for pre polytechnic test of Chhattisgarh?
  6. Can I get admission in government polytechnic college of Chhattisgarh after scoring 25000 rank and female rank of 4500
  7. What is the date of Pre Polytechnic test of Chhattisgarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When will the B.ed forms will be available in Chhattisgarh?
  9. How can I get information regarding B.Ed from Chhattisgarh?
  10. How many students can participate for polytechnic exam in Chhattisgarh
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for engineering in Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh?
  12. Can I do part time polytechnic course in Metallurgy having done 12th from Biology?
  13. How can I get information regarding admission, fee and dates for Polytechnic in Bikaner?
  14. How to get the admission form for Polytechnic
  15. What's the last date of form submission for Chhattisgarh Engineering entrance exam?
  16. When will the AIEEE forms be available in the market? What's the last date for the form submission? Where it will be available in chhattisgarh?
  17. List of CBSE schools available in chhattisgarh with hostels? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
19th December 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission form for Chhattisgarh PTDC Polytechnic

i lived in jharkhand.can i participate chhatisgarh polytecnic?
1st September 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission form for Chhattisgarh PTDC Polytechnic

i lived in utter pradesh.can i participate chhatisgarh polytecnic?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-get-admission-form-chhattisgarh-ptdc-polytechnic-912292.html#ixzz2ddWfiEg7
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?