30th November 2011, 05:35 PM
gopal singh bhati

Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?

Sir,
Kindly tell me about the procedure to take admission in Govt. Polytechnic in Bikaner (Rajasthan), fee structure,seats availabiliity, cost of admission form,last date of purchasing the form & last date of submission of form?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  2. Admission form details for joining B.Ed course?
  3. How can I get information regarding admission, fee and dates for Polytechnic in Bikaner?
  4. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  5. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? When is the date of sale admission form? -- [New]
  6. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  7. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  8. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  9. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?
  10. Details of government D.Ed college? Fee structure of it? From where to get the admission form?
  11. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  12. Where can I get DIET entrance exam form? Last date of purchase of DIET entrance form? Qualifying criteria for DIET exam? Fee structure and procedure to be eligible for DIET? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  14. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  15. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  16. When can I purchase B.Com(Commerce) form? Last date to submit the form? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission in Lucknow University? Cost of the application form?
  17. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  18. What is the date of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and procedure for admission for government servents?
16th March 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?

polytechnic course karne ke liye kya karna parega....?
28th May 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?

which is the best private polytechnic college in patna...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?