21st September 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria for engineering in Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh?

Boy studies classes 4th to 7th in chhattisgarh and studied kg1 to class 3rd in maharashtra. Now studying in andhra from 8th and is in 10th. Can he get admission in engineering or mbbs in maharashtra or chhattisgarh?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for MHT CET? I have passed 5th and 6th exam from Maharashtra
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria for Engineering in Maharashtra? Top Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  5. Which college will I get after scoring 32.33 marks in GATE?
  6. Which college can I get for doing M.Tech with GATE score of 361 and rank 14002 in CS stream?
  7. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. What's the last date of form Submission and eligibility criteria(for outsider candidates) for taking admission in B.Ed course at Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University, Chhattisgarh?
  9. Need information about the Mining Engineering Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
  10. Criteria to be eligible for RTO exam in Maharashtra?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
  12. Eligibility criteria for outside Maharashtra students?
  13. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  15. Which is better for me in Orissa, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and UP after scoring 182443 rank in AIEEE?
  16. Which college can I do M.Tech computer science part time from? I have completed B.E in IT with 56%
  17. What is the date of the CG PET entrance exam?
  18. Which college preferable, either in Maharashtra, in Chhattisgarh or in UP? I have secured 182443 rank in AIEEE
21st April 2012, 11:12 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for engineering in Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh?

dear friend,
If you are doing engineering in maharashtra then they will conduct the maharashtra common entrance test(MHT-CET).which will be conducted in may 2012.and entrance exam will be held on may 10,2012.

candiate must fullfill the following eligibility criteria:
-->candiates who have appeare for qualifying examination i.e HSC(std.XII) or equivalent examination during the academic year 2011-2012.
-->whose results are not declared till the last date of submission of application form are eligible to appear for MHT-CET 2012.
-->however for admission to first year of degree course in pharmacy then candiates are eligible to appear for the MHT-CET2012 conducted by the competent Authority of Government of Maharastra for academic year 2012-2013.

the applications are available at the official website:
http://www.dte.org.in

paper pattern of entrane exam is single stage entrance exam.it divided into 3 papers.
PAPER-I:
It has total of 100 marks and the paper consists of physics and chemistry.
PAPER-II:
It has total of 100 marks and the paper consists of botany and zoology
PAPER-III:
It has total of 100 marks and the paper consists of mathematics.

IMPORTANT DATES:
It will be held on thursday,may 10,2012.

all the best..................
24th June 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for engineering in Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh?

I GOT 112 MARKS IN PCM BORD ... CAN I APPLY FOR ENGINEERING..........???????????
30th May 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I got 56 percent in 12th examination is I m eligible for engineering.
13th July 2014, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

i have bsc (math, physics, computer science) compleated. can i eligible for mechenical enginreering direct second year admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?