20th April 2010, 10:21 PM
ASHIF AHMED

How to get admission in good mtech college without good percentile in GATE exam?

I dont have good percentile can i get admision in good university.if plz send me name

Related Questions:
  1. how to apply to iit for MTECH?
  2. Admission in a good college for M.Tech after GATE score of +9? Cut-off for Mechanical branch? Good colleges where i will be eligible?
  3. Will I get any good college for M.E or M.Tech after scoring 22.82 in GATE, 58275 AIR and 62.83 percentile
  4. Can I get government college for M.Tech with 93.7 percentile with stipend? -- [New]
  5. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 93 percentile and 413 GATE score in Mechanical?
  6. Mtech admission 2010 based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get a chance to do post graduation at IIT if scored 23 in GATE?
  8. Which college can I get after scoring 280 in GATE with 81 percentile?
  9. In which Government Colleges I can apply for M.Tech course having scored 32.67 marks and 87.70 percentile in GATE Exam with CS stream?
  10. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  11. M.Tech or Ph.D after 94.6 percentile in GATE?
  12. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  13. Can I get admission in some good college for MBA after cracking CAT?
  14. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  15. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 5315 AIR in GATE? Which college can i get for admission in M.Tech?
  16. How to get admission in M.Tech? I dont have a good percentile in GATE
  17. Can I get admission in a good college after scoring 55.99 percentile in CAT?
  18. Names of good colleges for me after scoring 93.45 GATE percentile(Girl candidate)? Admission procedure for these colleges?
21st April 2010, 08:33 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in good mtech college without good percentile in GATE exam?

gate is the only criteria on which almost all the colleges and universities in India taking admission,
still there are some colleges which conduct there own admission tests ,
they are
1.vit
2.kalinga institute of technology
3.srm university
4.bits,pilani

you can apply for these exam and appear for them,they are also good colleges and among the best in India
all the best
21st April 2010, 05:46 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in good mtech college without good percentile in GATE exam?

dear,
I think that M.Tech is the only way to improve your percentage and job opportunities. If you don’t have a good GATE percentile or could not qualify the GATE and still want to see the top colleges and universities in India,You can always opt for some private college near your home .

following are few ways you can always try :-

1. IIITs : These institutes are deemed universities and conduct there own test for M.Tech admission test.

visit the link for more details :-
http://www.inspirenignite.com/mtech-admissions-iiit-admissions-in-india/

2. Central Universities: These universities are supported by central government and have great infra structure and good faculty.

http://www.inspirenignite.com/master-of-engineering-degree-mtech-in-central-universities/

3. Deemed Universities: In recent years many good deemed universities have come with great infrastructure and industry interface.

4. State Universities: Few good universities in different states conduct their own test and follow admission procedure.

http://www.inspirenignite.com/statewise-list-of-private-engineering-colleges-offering-mtech/

5. M.Tech part time and from Open University: This is a last option for me but it solely depends on your situation and job requirement.

http://www.inspirenignite.com/mtech-distance-education-universities/

best of luck
21st April 2010, 09:37 PM
Harshita21

hi
you can get admission in M.tech on the basis of your degree marks.
On the basis of merit list you can get admission in a good institute.
23rd April 2010, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Is MTECH from MNIT,Jaipur is good or a Job in TCS is better...
30th April 2010, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

if u r very rich, then buy a seat under management quota or NRI quota. other wise just work hard for one year and crack the GATE. good luck.
1st May 2010, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

is jaipur national university is good to take admission for M.tech??
2nd May 2010, 04:39 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
jaipur national university is a good choice ....it has got m.tech courses in communication,embedded systems and computer science......

if these are your field for m.tech then you can go for it.....

best of luck
11th May 2010, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I have done MCA in 2009 and now i want to do MTech (CS). Can i do Mtech from Rajasthan without gate scoring. plz tell me central universities from where i can do mtech available in rajasthan only.
21st May 2010, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i m having 52% marks in my degree .i wants to prepare for gate .is it necssary to have 60% marks in degree for taking admission in niits, or any other good colleges.plz reply
26th May 2010, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

m currently pursuin electonics nd communicatn engg in 3rd yr.i dnt hv gate ank cn i do mtech in any of colleges
plzzzz den tel were to do..

thankin you
sanmoy
16th June 2010, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

if i have around 60%marks in diplma in computers scince can i get admission???????????
14th July 2010, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

in which college i get admission now without having gate score ????????????
in chemical
4th August 2010, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, with out gate /pgecet score ,Is it possible to get seat in private engineering college
5th August 2010, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i have done mca from uk tech dehraDun i want to phd can i do phd with gate exam
6th August 2010, 04:26 PM
prathamesh22

7th August 2010, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

im in mca final year ,and preparing for gate can u suggest me some good colleges of mtech for computerscience
1st November 2010, 07:15 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Hi
If you want to take admission for M.Tech. without Good gate score it means you want to take seat on payment basis. If take seat by this way you are not eligible for the scholarship which is given to the student who take admission on the basis of gate score.
if your financial background is good you can take take seat through payment basis otherwise wait for next gate prepare good to crack that with good score with provide you good college.
You can also try other colleges and university which conduct their on test for MTECH but also not provide scholar ship facility.

Decide ....keeping these points in mind.

Good luck......
14th December 2010, 06:39 PM
lavanyaratala

There are many colleges which conduct entrance exams......like VIT,BITSAT....and so on.....so you can apply for them even though if you do not get good percentile in GATE
17th March 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure to get mtech clg
20th March 2011, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

1. how to apply for m.tech 2011?
2. what is the last date of form's submission?
3. college of computer science
21st March 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

ranking of nits?
24th April 2011, 03:23 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii, if you want without GATE means you need to write PGCET exam in karnataka, then by getting good rank you can get seat in MTECH but no stipends.
8th May 2011, 07:26 PM
kaushalec

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavanyaratala View Post
There are many colleges which conduct entrance exams......like VIT,BITSAT....and so on.....so you can apply for them even though if you do not get good percentile in GATE
collages like bangal institute of engg.& technology announces there oun entrance exam,jadhavpur university ,usmaia university and mbm collage jodhpur also give admission to m.tech program without gate score i seats after counselling of gate.. apply also for bits .last date of online application 31st may 2011.
5th June 2011, 11:39 PM
Swapnil Gawande Thane

Thank you for such a composed Information.So kind of You.Thanks again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarjit View Post
dear,
I think that M.Tech is the only way to improve your percentage and job opportunities. If you don’t have a good GATE percentile or could not qualify the GATE and still want to see the top colleges and universities in India,You can always opt for some private college near your home .

following are few ways you can always try :-

1. IIITs : These institutes are deemed universities and conduct there own test for M.Tech admission test.

http://www.inspirenignite.com/mtech-admissions-iiit-admissions-in-india/

2. Central Universities: These universities are supported by central government and have great infra structure and good faculty.

http://www.inspirenignite.com/master-of-engineering-degree-mtech-in-central-universities/

3. Deemed Universities: In recent years many good deemed universities have come with great infrastructure and industry interface.

4. State Universities: Few good universities in different states conduct their own test and follow admission procedure.

http://www.inspirenignite.com/statewise-list-of-private-engineering-colleges-offering-mtech/

5. M.Tech part time and from Open University: This is a last option for me but it solely depends on your situation and job requirement.

best of luck
11th June 2011, 06:49 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend...........
>Gate is the only criteria on which almost all the colleges and universities in India taking admission,
still there are some colleges which conduct there own admission tests ,
they are
1.vit
2.kalinga institute of technology
3.srm university
4.bits,pilani

you can apply for these exam and appear for them,they are also good colleges and among the best in India
Best of luck...
13th June 2011, 05:53 PM
samar641

Dear friend....
Gate is the only criteria on which all the colleges and universities in india taking admission,
if u didn't get good percentile in GATE exam....
Then don't worry you can take admission in Top mtech colleges in india.......
For more information ....
25th June 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i m padamshree. if u want to take admission for m.tech without gate.i have scored 78.2% in B.tech (chemical engg).
16th September 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for gate without any coching?
16th June 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i have just passed m.sc computer science and i want to join m.tech as correspondance .plz send me name of colegges of jaipur
15th March 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

my gate score 277 and gate marks is 23.67 . is there any government college or nit in which i m eligible to take admission in m.tech. please please advice me as soon as possible. with the name of college.
15th March 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

what m.tech college are available at gate rank 21129(score=338)with E.C.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?