21st June 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in government BAMS college after scoring 121 marks in PCB?

i have got 121 marks in PCB,can i get admission to goverment BAMS college?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in BAMS government college after scoring 119 marks in PCB?
  2. Will I get admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 86 marks in PCB?
  3. Can I get admission in government BAMS college after scoring 97 marks in MHT CET in PCB group?
  4. Can I get admission in government BAMS college after scoring 104 marks in PCB group
  5. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in non granted BAMS college after scoring 40% marks in HSc PCB group and 55 marks in MHT CET
  7. Can I take admission in any IITs or any central funded government college after scoring 121 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get admission in BAMS after scoring 72 marks in PCB?
  9. How to take admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 137 marks in MHTCET?
  10. How to take admission in government college for BDS/BAMS? I have scored 93 marks in MHT CET and 179 in PCB group in 12th
  11. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  12. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?
  13. How to join AIEEE government college in West Bengal after scoring 121 marks? -- [New]
  14. Admission in government BAMS college after scoring 81% in HSC and 125 marks in PMT exam? Cutoff of government BAMS college Nagpur?
  15. Can I get admission to BAMS course in government college in Pune after scoring 132 marks in MHT CET
  16. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  17. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 132/300?
  18. Cutoff rank for BAMS college? How to get admission in government BAMS college?
20th September 2012, 02:48 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in government BAMS college after scoring 121 marks in PCB?

Your question lack proper information. You haven't mentioned your academic marks precisely. Have you got 121 marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry Biology) in class 12 or in any entrance exam? You haven't even mentioned that.

However, if your total marks in science group (PCB) in class 12 is 121, then it means you have aggregate percentage of 40% in the group. It will be very difficult to get admission in any medical college which offers Bachelors in Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery. Even if you get any in management quota for which the chances is next to impossible, you might have to shed a lot of donation or capitation money to the institution. It might turn out to be an astronomical amount i.e Rs. 2000000-4000000.

You must remember that together with your PCB marks your class 12 aggregate percentage also plays an important role in making you eligible to get a seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?