29th August 2013, 02:05 PM

How to get admission in government college of engineering? I am in COEP

sir i m in COEP can i transfer my admission to government college of engineering karad???
my friend from that college wants admission in coep so can we exchange our admission???

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in government college of engineering? What is the minimum CGPA required for this?
  2. Cutoff marks for M.Tech in GATe for COEP, VJTI, government college of engineering Amravati, government colleges of engineering Jalgaon, government colleges of engineering Aurangabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Could I change my college from COEP to Amravati government college of engineering
  4. What is the GATE cutoff for M.Tech in COEP, VJTI, Government College of engineering Amaravati, Government College of Engineering Jalgaon, Government College of engineering Aurangabad for female SC student?
  5. Can I get admission in COEP after securing 190 marks in MHTCET?
  6. Need information about PG in mechanical engineering from COEP?
  7. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  8. Can a diploma holder of electronics engineering get admission in COEP college?
  9. Can I get COEP government college after scoring 157? I belong to SC category
  10. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  11. How much marks should I score in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPCE for mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I appear for MHT CET while in first of of engineering?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in COEP computer engineering
  14. Cutoff list of electrical and telecommunication engineering in COEP, Sinhgad college
  15. Admission in COEP in ENTC branch for B.E?
  16. Can an ELNE diploma holder take admission in COEP for extc? I'm a diploma holder in Electronics engineering and want to get admisison in COEP college for degree
  17. Last year cutoff list for electrical and telecommunication engineering in COEP Sinhgad college
  18. How much marks are required in MHT CET to get admission in COEP college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?