2nd March 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Could I change my college from COEP to Amravati government college of engineering

could i transfer from coep to amravati govt college of engg
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for M.Tech in GATe for COEP, VJTI, government college of engineering Amravati, government colleges of engineering Jalgaon, government colleges of engineering Aurangabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the cut-off marks required for M.Tech in GATE exam?
  3. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College?
  5. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  6. How to get admission in government college of engineering? I am in COEP
  7. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  8. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission?
  9. Cutoff marks in engineering government college in Amravati?
  10. List of companies where I can do internship for 45 to 50 days while doing 2nd year college in Amravati?
  11. How to get transfer from government college of Amravati and SP college Mumbai?
  12. With just 55% in HSC board exam can I get into government college of engineering in Amravati?
  13. What is the GATE cutoff for M.Tech in COEP, VJTI, Government College of engineering Amaravati, Government College of Engineering Jalgaon, Government College of engineering Aurangabad for female SC student?
  14. What's the expected cut-off score for government engineering colleges in Amravati?
  15. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  16. Can I change my college from Private to Government? What is the procedure to apply for the change?
  17. When is the government engineering college,Amravati organizing the GATE exam?
  18. Cutoff list of government college of engineering Amravati of MHT CET
17th March 2012, 05:15 PM
gujarathinitesh

Default Re: Could I change my college from COEP to Amravati government college of engineering

no.. u should not change ur coleg COEP is a very gud coleg.. u should study in COEP..
15th May 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could I change my college from COEP to Amravati government college of engineering

my gate score is 366 in mechanical.. could i get admission in MNIT ALLAHABAD.
5th June 2012, 08:35 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

no.. u should not change ur college COEP is a very gud college..
26th July 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I have completed all my 1st year sub then It is possible to tranfer coll from Dr. BATU lonere to gec amaravati?
29th August 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

can i transfer my admission from COEP to government college of engineering karad???
one of the my friends frot government college of engineering karad wants to come to COEP so can we exchange our admission???
please tell me process if it is possible..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?