27th October 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to change the engineering college in 2nd year? Is it possible to change the university?

please let me know the criteria to change engineering college in second year? is it possible to change the university?

5th June 2012, 12:16 AM
__Prateek
Member+

Default Re: Criteria to change the engineering college in 2nd year? Is it possible to change the university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please let me know the criteria to change engineering college in second year? is it possible to change the university?
CHANGING COLLEGE UNDER THE SAME UNIVERSITY IN SECOND YEAR.

yes you can change the college in 2 nd year.

CONDITION ~

1. Firstly you should not have any backlogs on 1 and 2 nd semester ( 1 st year )

2.there should be seat available in the college where you are going to apply.

3. your entrance test marks should be higher than the college cutoff

4. get a study certificate from the current college you are studying signed by the principal.

> IF you qualify all the criteria then apply for an migration certificate to the college and then submit all the required documents to the applied college.

DOCUMENTS NEEDED

1. 10 th , 12TH marksheet.

2. study certificate signed by the principal

3. migration certificate.

4. 1st YEAR marksheet.

5. entrance exam marksheet.

NOTE ~ talk with the officials of your university to know more about the formalities

CHANGING COLLEGE TO DIFFERENT UNIVERSITY IN 2ND YEAR

in simple words, "NO" its not possible.
4th August 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria to change the engineering college in 2nd year? Is it possible to change the university?

Can i change from pune university to mumbai university in 2nd year of diploma &engg.?
1st September 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

can i change pune university to mumbai university after completing 2nd year btech
1st October 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How can one change engineering collage to second year when 1st year is cleared but having KTs in S.E.!! Current collage is purposefully not clearing papers though we have photocopies showing passing marks!!!!!!!!!
Or please suggest what action can be taken against collage.
21st May 2014, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

i am taking education in d.y.patil college,so is it possible to change this clg after 1 year.
6th August 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my engineering college, I m in second year and I hv 2 kt, some people r saying yes and some no,i m in mumbai university college and I want in same university college
21st January 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my engineering college from pune university to Mumbai university
6th December 2022, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

can i change my university from chandigarh university to Manav Rachna Faridabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?