29th May 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in government engineering college

I need a admission in governments engineering college

Related Questions:
  1. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  2. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  3. Names and details of Anna University colleges for M.E in Tamilnadu?
  4. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  5. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  6. How can I get admission in engineering college?
  7. Should I get admission in government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune after scoring 70 to 75%?
  8. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  9. How to get admission in government college of engineering? I am in COEP
  10. Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College?
  11. Colleges offering higher studies courses in Electronics?
  12. Which are the colleges in tamilnadu? I have finished diploma in mechanical with 85%
  13. Admission in MP government engineering college after scoring an AIR of 56156?
  14. How much marks should I score in TANCET to get a seat in Tirunelveli Government Engineering College?
  15. Can I get admission in MMM Engineering College, Gorakhpur if secured 12043 general rank in UPTU? In which private or government college I will get admission?
  16. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges for B.Tech course? I am a 2nd year student of diploma in E&I at government polytechnic college, Siliguri
  18. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET? -- [New]
30th May 2015, 07:49 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in government engineering college

You must clear the entrance test calling JEE (Mains) JOINT ENTRANCE EXAM conducted by Central Board Secondary Education Board once in a year , JEE mains is an national level entrance test follow CBSE syllabus , almost engineering colleges in India provides admission on the behalf the this test while few of them have their own entrance test. Its not an easy job to score good marks in JEE mains you must study very harder and deeply to clear the test usually candidates drop one year for preparation of the test

Top engineering colleges like IIT's and NIT's provides admission on the basis of JEE exam marks , top 150000 students are selected for IIT's Indian Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?