1st September 2014, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?

sir i want to change my college from private engineering college to govern ment engineering college . i got very good percentage in first year engineering and there is one mistake is occured in feeling cap round colleges by me so please give me an answer to change my SGI college to government engineering college

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  3. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  4. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  5. Is it possible to transfer from one government college to another?
  6. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  7. How to transfer to another government engineering college while doing engineering in Central University?
  8. How to transfer from SGNR Engineering college to other best engineering college for Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to transfer from Central University Engineering College to Government or any other Engineering College?
  10. Are private engineering college students preferred for government jobs in comparison to those studying in government college?
  11. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in first year in private college?
  12. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?
  13. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE?
  14. Chances of admission in government engineering college or private engineering college in Kolkata after scoring 12000 in WBJEE?
  15. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  16. Can I take admission in B.Tech after passing polytechnic
  17. Which engineering college can I get after passing 12th? Any government or private college?
  18. Advantages of joining private engineering college in terms of placement, annual package, faculty and infrastructure over government engineering college? Are private engineering university students preferred for government jobs?
7th September 2014, 12:01 PM
Elasaran

Default Re: Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?

It is not possible to transfer frm private to government. But u r management quota in private college. It's possible.

In government college u will get management quota only.
29th October 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?

i am redy to pay mannagement fee in gov collage is it possilbe to change my self financing collage to govt collage
22nd November 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Hey I'm studying btech in a management college under Kerala university and I want to get a transfer to another college is it possible
23rd November 2014, 12:26 PM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey I'm studying btech in a management college under Kerala university and I want to get a transfer to another college is it possible
Yes Of course you can change your college as many of the best colleges of India allow student to change their college even after completing first year, but there are certain conditions laid by the colleges in which you want to take admission which you need to satisfy first.

* Some Universities only allow their student's to change their college recognized by the same university, So you need to check the criteria of your college.

* You must have achieved a percentage in the first year that is desired by the college in which you want to take admission.

* Your college will ask you to pay complete fee of 4 years before giving you the certificates and NOC (no objection certificate)

* You need to convince the college you are opting to take admission on a valid reason to change your college or not by any reason that he/she has been fired from the college.
19th May 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I am in a private self financing college. I would like to transfer to a govt college. Is it possible?
11th September 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I am in self finance college.I want to admission in government college.is it possible..my university is same.
29th September 2015, 09:22 PM
vinoth1921

-->No, It is not possible to change to Government college in between the course.
-->But in some states, it is possible to re-attend the process next year and start year course like a fresh student. But you have to waste an entire year.
-->You can try for switching into some other private institutions which offers management seat. SO that you can continue your studies without any backlog in years.
28th November 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying in B E first year civil department I want to change college .so please tell me what are the conditions to take admission in other college in 2nd year
2nd December 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing B-tech 1 st year in engineering college under jntu hyderabad can i transfer to other engineering college which is under jntu hyderabad
14th March 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

sir I'm studying in gov clg.
I want to transfer after 1year gov to private.it is possible or not
6th March 2017, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

I am studying 3rd year graduation in mining from BIT, ballarpur, Maharashtra. I have interested in mechanical engineering. Please suggest what can do after composting mining engineering for Best career?
22nd March 2017, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from government college to private college ?
11th May 2017, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am study B.E-MECHANICAL in private college by counselling. I don't have any arrears. I want to transfer to government college. If it is possible?
2nd August 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer government engineering collage to self financing engineering collage is possible
10th October 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer government Collage to sfi collage after 1st year of engineering. Is this possible??
18th October 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am b.tech second year lateral entry student in management quota on a self financing college.. Now I need a college transfer for third year to government college under of same Abdul Kalam university . whether it's possible or not????? If possible what should I do for getting transfer???
24th April 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying 1st YR.in pvt engineering college in Indore.I want transfer another private engineering college at Jabalpur...If possible then tell me whole process plz
26th June 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech 1st year in ece stream from a private engineering college....Now for certain problems I want to change my college and I want to get a admission into Government engineering college in that same stream ece.Is that possible to change private engineering college to Government engineering college in the state west Bengal , Kalyani?
27th May 2020, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

1. I ADMITTED IN PRIVATE ENGINEERING COLLEGE AFTER DIPLOMA , NOW I AM IN 4TH SEMISTER . I HAD GOOD PERCENTAGE IN DIPLOMA . CAN I REAPPLY FOR THE GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE IN PRESENT CONDITION ?
2. Is their any rule for college to take TC in college till complition of engineering i.e, 8th semister ?
please answer the above questions.
31st May 2020, 02:41 PM
chin6303

Post Re: Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?

Yes, it is possible. But the process is very limited. In order to change the college, you are allowed to chose the colleges under the university your college is affiliated in. To get admission in another college you have to take transfer certificate from one in which you are pursuing and submit it to another in which you want to get admission, but only with in the colleges of same university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?