11th October 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College?

sir i want to change my college from private engineering college to govern ment engineering college . i got very good percentage in first year engineering and there is one mistake is occured in feeling cap round colleges by me so please give me an answer to change my SGI college to government engineering college

26th December 2014, 01:21 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to change my college from private engineering college to govern ment engineering college . i got very good percentage in first year engineering and there is one mistake is occured in feeling cap round colleges by me so please give me an answer to change my SGI college to government engineering college
Yes, of course you can change SGI College to government Engineering College, but there are certain conditions fixed by the colleges. You need to satisfy the following conditions in order to change your college.

1) The applicant needs to convince the college and give a valid reason for change your college.

2) Applicant must have scored a good percentage in the first year.

3) The applicant needs to pay complete fee of 4 years before giving you the certificates and NOC (no objection certificate).

4) Some universities only allow their student's to change their college recognized by the same university.

If you have satisfied all the above conditions then definitely you may have the option to change your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?