26th May 2013, 03:00 AM
rajat sood

How to get admission in government medical college of Chandigarh?

i want to get admission in govt. Medical college of chandigarh. I just wanted to know what can i do for this ? Please contact me on +91 7508675014

Related Questions:
  1. What is the condition for admission in B.Pharmacy in government medical college in Chandigarh
  2. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  3. Am I eligible to take admission in government medical college Chandigarh if I am from Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  4. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
  5. Procedure of get admission in Chandigarh Medical College?
  6. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  7. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Anatomy? -- [New]
  8. Admission in MCM DAV or any other college in Chandigarh after scoring 74% in Non Medical?
  9. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  10. When the admission for 11th non medical will start in the government schools of Chandigarh?
  11. How to take admission in Biotech in any government college for Haryana and Chandigarh after passing diploma medical lab technology?
  12. How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?
  13. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  14. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  15. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form?
  16. List of private MBBS colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  18. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
7th June 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in government medical college of Chandigarh?

i got 74.8423 percentile in neet ug . my chandigarh rank is 3666. am i eligible to get admission in bds in chandigarh colleges?
8th June 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

My percentile score in NEET UG 2013 is 81.6162 %. I am eligible to get admission in govt. College of Chandigarh?
17th June 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

plese tell me how i can take addmision in government medical coolage in bsc nursing
19th August 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission in government medical college Chandigarh if I am from HP? What is the admission procedure for MBBS at Government Collages in Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?