20th July 2013, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in interior designing? I am a student of BBA

I am a student doing bba want to take admission in nift and want to do pg from this,so I want to know fee structure and how should I get admission in nift?

1st May 2016, 02:01 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in interior designing? I am a student of BBA

The procedure to get admission for Bachelor of Design course in National Institute of Fashion Technology are following:-

For admission to Bachelor Programmes in Design (B.Des) (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication), applicant should have passed the 10+2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination.

The maximum age to apply for NIFT exam is 23 years.There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

NIFT conducts entrance exam for different courses offered by the institute. NIFT exams are conducted in the formats of General Aptitude Test (GAT) and Creative Aptitude Test (CAT). The courses offered by the institute on the basis of performance in these tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?