31st May 2011, 05:48 PM
NEETHU MOHAN

How to get admission into distance learning at Amity College Cochin and what will be the fee structure?

How to get into distance learning at amity college cochin.what will be the fee structure?
plz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure and different learning centres available in Punjab for doing Ph.D in distance mode? -- [New]
  2. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  3. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  5. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Amity University for distance learning if I have scored 60% marks throughout studies?
  7. How to do MBA part time after pursuing B.Com exam?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to get admission for M.Phil course in Distance Learning in a top college? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  9. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  10. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  11. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  12. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  13. What is the fee structure for distance learning courses? Are there any scholarships available?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  15. What is the difference between distance and regular course? Should I join distance learning at Amity?
  16. Colleges offering diploma in Labour Law through distance learning? Fee structure, job placement and admission details for the same?
  17. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  18. Total fee structure of MCA course in Symbiosis Distance Learning?
26th August 2014, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission into distance learning at Amity College Cochin and what will be the fee structure?

is AICTE approved pvt institute are good for admission of m.tech chemical. i get lot of calls from nagpur AICTE approved distance education. can i dare to take admission. i dont have knowledge. from where i do distance education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?