19th June 2016, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between distance and regular course? Should I join distance learning at Amity?

Hi Sir, I have completed my first degree with regular course but I was not able to attend the classes.Now I am looking forward to join distance learning education at Amity University.Please suggest should i go for it or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. Difference between distance learning LLM and regular course? How to join a college in lecturer post?
  3. What is the fees of MBA(HR) distance learning in Amity University?
  4. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  5. Is there in difference in value of doing B.SC IT from regular and distance learning?
  6. Best correspondence colleges which are UGC approved?
  7. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular?
  8. How to do B.Tech through correspondence?
  9. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  10. Is distance learning MBA useful? Is there any difference between regular and distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  12. Procedure to do Ph.D after doing MBA(Finance)? Difference between distance and regular Ph.D? Duration for distance course completion?
  13. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  14. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  15. Is distance learning M.Tech same as regular M.Tech? Which university in India provides distance learning M.Tech? Career opportunities in government sector?
  16. How to do M.A in English after scoring 42% marks in graduation
  17. Is it possible to completed B.Sc or B.Tech and BCA in the same time?
  18. Can I do M.A. in Sociology by distance education being an M.Sc degree holder? Would it make a difference if I do M.A. along with my Science PhD? -- [New]
21st June 2016, 06:58 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the difference between distance and regular course? Should I join distance learning at Amity?

Definitely you can go for distance education at Amity University. Distance education is the best education scheme for all those candidates who are either not interested or not capable to attend regular classes. The degree from distance education has equal value as that from regular education. So you can go for distance education at Amity University.
6th September 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between distance and regular course? Should I join distance learning at Amity?

Dear sir, I had completed Post graduate diploma in Fire and Safety Karnataka state open university what i am able government job
16th August 2019, 08:00 PM
ps013579

The basic differences between distance and regular course are Class, Mentor, Fee, Regularity, Attention, Exam mode etc.

As far as Amity University is concern, it stands one of the Best institutes of distance learning in India. It is founded in 2005 as a private research institute in Noida. Amity university without any doubt one of the best quality education providers of the country. Education must be within the reach of every aspiring individual, to make it more accessible, to make our country from an illiterate to an education loving people for which it is doing a great job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?