14th August 2012, 11:27 PM
sowjanya tayaru

Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?

sir...i completed b.sc bio technology..now i want to do m.sc bio tech in distance learning.so i am requesting you to please guide me by giving proer details regarding univsersity giving it and fee structure as early as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  2. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  3. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance learning? What is the fee structure?
  4. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  5. Universities providing BSc Degree course in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics through Distance Learning Mode?
  6. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  7. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute? -- [New]
  8. Universities providing M.Phil in Management through distance learning? Qualifications and fee structure?
  9. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  10. How to join M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Distance Learning? I am B.Sc. (Biotechnology) graduate from KU University.
  11. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  12. Information about the universities offering long distance learning programme in Biochemistry?
  13. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  14. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning?
  16. List of Universities in India offering LLB course in Distance Learning?
  17. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  18. Procedure to join M,Sc Botany course in Distance Learning? Fee structure for this course?
1st August 2013, 01:14 AM
anuragkumarjeemains

Default Re: Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?

Famous Universities for M.Sc in Bio-Tech are following

Mangalore or Bangalore University
SMU(Sikkim Manipal University)
Delhi University
Lovely Professional University (LPU)
Jiwaji University
Sharda University
Assam University
Tezpur university etc.

Normal Fees Structure of these private institution :

Tuition fees-89000 per year(Private)
Tuition fees-59000 per year(Government)
+Rest hosteler charges etc. will be common fee structure.
1st August 2013, 04:23 PM
inderjeetsunda

Smile Re: Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?

Universities Offering M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning:-

Sikkim Manipal University
Oasis Institute of Health Science & Research Center
Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education
Rajitlal Institute of Technology and Health Sciences
Kuvempu University Distance Education
1st August 2013, 07:21 PM
sarita001

Default Re: Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?

Hey,

Best Universities to join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning are :

NIMS University Distance Education

Annamalai University

Lovely Professional University

Symbiosis University

Bangalore University

Sharda University

SMU(Sikkim Manipal University)

Delhi University

Fee Structure starts from 50,000 - 75,000 .

THANK YOU !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?