26th May 2012, 10:20 PM
ayeshafatima

How to get admission in M.Com without entrance in Hyderabad with low fees? Is there any chance to get scholarship in Hyderabad?

i have done b.com in 2004 with 55% of marks now i want to go for m.com but i have not wrote any entrance exam can i get admission without entrance in hyderabad with low fees?... im married but not living with my husband is there any chance to get scholarship in hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  2. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which PG course should I choose among MBA and M.Com after completing B.Com from Hyderabad?
  4. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  5. M.Com entrance exam for Hyderabad?
  6. Best coaching institutes for GRE/IELTS in Kukatpally?
  7. How to get admission in Hyderabad in management quota? What is the fees structure?
  8. Aeronautical engineering admission after higher secondary education with 81%
  9. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  10. M.tech/MS without any entrance exam
  11. Where I can apply for scholarship if studying Engineering Diploma course in Hyderabad being a Open Category candidate? -- [New]
  12. Scholarship for Ph.D in Cognitive Science student?
  13. Fees and number of seats for Distance mode B.Ed. in Osmania University, Hyderabad
  14. List of medical colleges near Hyderabad in which admission is possible without giving any entrance test?
  15. List of college which come under OU? Which colleges can I get for M.Tech after scoring 4268 rank in PGCET?
  16. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  17. Fee and marks required for M.A from Government college in Hyderabad?
  18. Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Pharmacy in colleges of Hyderabad having secured a rank of 5274 in PGCET?
5th July 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Com without entrance in Hyderabad with low fees? Is there any chance to get scholarship in Hyderabad?

i want to do mcom
bt i hv nt giivn any entrance ......... tel me the procedure
4th March 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Com without entrance in Hyderabad with low fees? Is there any chance to get scholarship in Hyderabad?

How to get admission in M.Com without entrance in Osmania University in Hyderabad with low fees?
27th April 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.com without entrance?
9th April 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I would like to admite in m.com.what is the prosess? Pls let me know about the details
12th October 2014, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

i got 48 % in degree iwant to do m.com but iam not given the entrance test ,what is the prosess for admin.reply soon
8th July 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I want to join mcom without entrance, it's July 8, suggest me the colleges in hyderabad. Graduate with 67%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?