19th June 2011, 02:22 PM
priyanka shastri

If I complete my BBA in October then am I allowed to take admission in December? Do I have to give entrance exam for admission? Procedure for admission and details about it?

i will complete my BBA in oct i want to do company secretary in nagpur can i take admission in December? and for admission i have to give entrance exam or not? and process of admission and detail information about it

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in DU after online registration?
  2. Procedure to get admission in BBA or B.Com being a Muslim OBC candidate? -- [New]
  3. Details about admission procedure and entrance exam for pursuing career in IT or Computer Science?
  4. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details about admission procedure for IISET? What is the eligibility?
  6. Admission procedure for BBA in IIPM, Hyderabad? Fee structure and entrance exam?
  7. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  8. Details of the colleges near Navi Mumbai for admission in B.Ed? What is the procedure for admission?
  9. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  10. Admission procedure for regular BBA course in Delhi University?
  11. Can I join in Aeronautical course after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  12. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  13. How can I get admission in MBA after completing B.Com?
  14. Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  16. Entrance exams which I need to answer to get in BBA, B.Com course in top colleges? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Procedure of admission in Ph.D course? List of colleges and their admission details for Ph.D course?
  18. From where to get admission form of BBA course in BIT Mesra? Marks required for admission? Is Maths important for admission?
7th December 2011, 09:05 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: If I complete my BBA in October then am I allowed to take admission in December? Do I have to give entrance exam for admission? Procedure for admission and details about it?

yes you can take admission in December but for which MBA EXAM you are planning?
22nd April 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I complete my BBA in October then am I allowed to take admission in December? Do I have to give entrance exam for admission? Procedure for admission and details about it?

ICSI KA TEXT KAB HOGA PLAESE CALL ME THIS NOMBER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?