9th May 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in marwari college?

Sir, H have got 60 per cent in class 10 board exam in six subjects, please answer of this question today.

30th May 2013, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in marwari college?

How to admission in Marwari college ranchi for course of BCA, I got it 58.2% in 10 2, what should be the creteria of marwari college,pls rply me anyone who know about this?
29th June 2018, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

What type of question asked in bba entrance exam at marwari college ranchi
26th June 2019, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of entrance exam of bba
3rd July 2020, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for entrance exam for BA course in marwari college
5th July 2020, 08:53 PM
Ankur.Sunny

As per your query, I understand that you are asking about getting admission in Marwari College, Ranchi (Jharkhand).

Marwari College, Ranchi is an NAAC accredited autonomous college which comes under Ranchi University.
• It offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various streams like B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., etc.
• It also provides admission in various vocational courses including BCA, B.Sc. in Information Technology and Biotechnology.
• As it comes under Ranchi University, it also provides Campus Placements to various MNCs like Wipro, TCS, etc.
• Along with its education, there are also cultural functions organized every year for over all development of students.

Eligibility to get admission:
> You must have completed 10+2
> Must have passed with minimum 60% (different courses have different percentage requirements)
> For vocational courses, you must have science background
> You should fill the form and may have to appear for admission test

For further information, you can refer to the website of Marwari College : https://www.marwaricollegeranchi.com/
5th July 2020, 09:24 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to admission in Marwari college ranchi for course of BCA, I got it 58.2% in 10 2, what should be the creteria of marwari college,pls rply me anyone who know about this?
As you want to get admission in Marwari College, Ranchi and you want to pursue BCA course, you have to visit College and get the admission form. As the website is under maintenance for applying online. So, it is the only option right now to visit and get the form. You will also get college prospectus along with it from where you will get all the details of college, it's courses offered, placements and further details. Also, you have to appear for an admission test. It will test your basic understanding of science, computer, maths, English and reasoning skills.

BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Applications) is a 3 year undergraduate program that deals with the basics of software development and computer applications.
It's syllabus includes everything from programming to networking.
> It's subjects includes:
Software development
Software Engineering
Artificial intelligence
Web based applications
Multimedia systems
Database Management System
Website development and Designing
Data communication and computer networks

You can refer to its website: Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?