29th October 2011, 07:33 AM
somnath005

What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?

sir, I hav complted my bsc from vbu jharkhand and now want to take admission in msc geology for pg in presidency college or govrnment college in kolkata. I want to know about the admission dates and how can i get the admission form online, also i want to know the admission procedure kindly send me all details on my email id : ([email protected]) thank you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  2. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  3. Detailed procedure for admission to B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Geology honours at Presidency college?
  4. Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata?
  5. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff for History honors for getting admission in presidency college Kolkata? What are the related subjects? -- [New]
  7. List of the colleges having placement cell for BSc Maths?
  8. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering BSc Hons in Mathematics?
  9. Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?
  10. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  11. Date of sale of application form for taking admission to presidency college, Kolkata in B.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What can I do after BCA if I am a student of Biology?
  13. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  14. Which are the best PG courses after B.Com?
  15. Colleges which offer Physiology subject in West Bengal?
  16. How to do BCA or MCA after passing 12th?
  17. Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details?
  18. What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata?
24th April 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?

sir, I am a qualifying student in Bsc Geology(honours) from St Anthony's College and now want to take admission in msc geology for pg in presidency college or government college in Kolkata. I want to know about the admission dates and how can i get the admission form online, also i want to know the admission procedure kindly send me all details on my email id : ([email protected]) Thank you sir.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-date-admission-msc-geology-course-pg-presidency-college-government-college-kolkata-434383.html#ixzz1spScakMw
19th May 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?

Hello Sir, This is Praful from Nagpur. I have completed B. Sc. in group - Physics, Chemistry and GEOLOGY. I wish to get admission in Presidency college. i am unable to get any details regarding to the admission procedures. can u please help me out? U can please reply with some possible details on my id: [email protected]
thank u...
11th June 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

can i get forms for pg in applide geology
22nd July 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of msc course for zoology,chemistry????
1st August 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of admission in m.sc in mathematics of pg course in presidency?
6th June 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the marks requirment for physics honours in Presidency College,Kolkata
28th July 2013, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

sir is there any collges in kolkata for pg in geology... bsc from kolhan university yet not recevied mark sheets..
26th June 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

When will publish merit list of chemistry honours in dinobondu andrews collage?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?