4th December 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBBS course? I am a student and have passed higher secondary

I am a student and have passed higher secondary 10+2 exam of West Bengal.I want to give all India based PMT EXAM.But I want to take getting admission in MBBS course only in West Bengal Goverment Colleges. So shall I take admission after securing good rank in PMT Exam only in West Bengal medical colleges?

5th December 2012, 03:51 PM
sathishcheriyala

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS course? I am a student and have passed higher secondary

Hello sir,
*10+2 pass candidates with an aggregate of at least 60% marks in Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics are eligible to apply.
Candidates awaiting final year results can also apply for admission.
*You must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical /Pre-Dental Entrance Examination is 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?