22nd April 2011, 12:16 PM
digvijaysinh rathod

How may I get a job after completing 12th std from science stream?

title: after 12
subject: get a job or no

after 12 sci. if i got 70-80% can i got a job and of what income.

12th April 2012, 11:31 PM
Harsh jangid

Default Re: How may I get a job after completing 12th std from science stream?

Hi dear you can able to hop job after 10+2 list 1. Defence: there are many jobs in all field of forces 2. Bank clark of many bank
13th April 2012, 01:36 PM
geniustammy

after completing 12th, you can give entrance exams of bank, railway, post office to get a job
13th December 2012, 04:23 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

You can easily get a job after 10+2 in science stream, not only in private sector but also in govt. sector. But the better option for you is to first complete your graduation in any stream you like according to your trade and after that apply for high ranked jobs.

But still, if you want to do a job and want to continue your studies with your job then you can apply for the following:

1. In Banks: After 10+2 you can apply for the clerical posts in banks but for this you have to clear the competition exam for that and the eligibility to sit in the examination is, candidate must passed 10+2 with minimum 60 percent marks.

2. Post Office

3. In IT companies as a data entry operator

4. SSC

5. LDC

5. NDA

6. Navy

7. Railways

8. Bus Service

etc.

But must continue your study, don't even think to put full stop on your study..

Wish you all the very best....
31st July 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Best book for preparation of ssc and ldc
1st August 2013, 12:00 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Government of India has setup various recruitment agencies,commissions and recruitment department to recruit staff in several departments.There are lots of jobs available in government sector and private sector after completing 12th science.

Some of following commission department & other have setup to recruit candidates who have passed 12th standard.

SSC(Staff Selection Commission)

UPSC Competitive Examination

RRB

Public Sector Banks

company sector

Hotel Sector

Tourism sector

Protective service has three different department or force in which the government jobs available for 12th in different position.

You can find here the latest Government jobs Opening After 12th standard, government jobs for 10+2 Passed Students. The jobs listed here application in all the state of India. But if you want to find jobs in particular state then go to state wise recruitment section.

all the best..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?