17th June 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Scope in Indian Navy for Higher Secondary passed candidate?

hello
I complete my higher secondary course .
after higher secondary course
is ther any scope in Indian Navy????
please let me know
thakn you

4th October 2014, 10:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope in Indian Navy for Higher Secondary passed candidate?

Yes, there is a good scope in Indian Navy for the candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board. To join in Indian Navy, you need to appear for the National Defence Academy Examination which is conducted by the UPSC twice a year and the eligibility criteria required to appear for the exam is mentioned below :-

1.Educational Qualification :-
You must have completed the 12th or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognized board to be eligible to join in Indian Navy.

2.Age Limit :-
The minimum age required to appear for the NDA examination is 16 1/2 years and the maximum age is of 19 1/2 years.

3.Nationality :-
You must be a citizen of India.

4.Martial Status :-
You must be an Unmarried male candidate.

-->Selection Procedure :-
The candidates are selected into the Indian Navy based on their performance in the following stages :-
1.Written Test
2.Personal Interview
The candidates who have qualified in the written test will be called for the Personal Interview and the candidates who have qualified in the Personal Interview will be selected into the Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?