7th July 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Mithibai college of college after scoring 89.7%

i have got admission in mithibai college of commerce .i have got 89.27%, i want to know wether my name is present in IT cuttoff list of mithibai???????

Related Questions:
  1. Do a Gujarati Candidate requires to Collect Form from Mithibai College for FYJC Admission?
  2. Fee structure of B.Com course in Mithibai College? Where to get the application form?
  3. Which government college should I expect after scoring 36.897 in TANCET? Will I get any government or government aided college?
  4. How to get admission in MSc Organic chemistry in Mithibai college?
  5. Which college can i get after scoring a rank of 20685 in UPTU general and 897 in girls?
  6. Cutoff for BSc computer science in Mithibai and Ruparel College?
  7. Can I get admission in SD college or MCM DAV college by scoring 76% in 12th CBSE board?
  8. How to pursue masters in mass communication after pursuing B.A in economics from Mithibai College Mumbai?
  9. Probability of getting a top college after scoring 897 rank in PGECET?
  10. Can I get admission in Kolkata BSc college like Ashutosh College, Rani Birla College, Joymaya College, Gokhale Memorial College, Bethune College after scoring 65% in 12th?
  11. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  12. In which college would I get admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is the best among the following listed?
  13. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the colleges or universities providing courses for Biochemistry and Life Science in Mumbai?
  15. How to take admission in DU as a regular after scoring 70% in 12th?
  16. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  17. In wich college can I get in Chandigarh after scoring 78% in 12th in Non Med?
  18. Admission in any college after scoring 13 marks in GATE and 124 score? What is the admission procedure?
6th April 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Mithibai college of college after scoring 89.7%

what is the entrance percentage for 11th and 12th that I should get in 10th std to get admission in mithibai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?