14th July 2012, 09:03 PM
ZZKH

How to pursue masters in mass communication after pursuing B.A in economics from Mithibai College Mumbai?

HELLO SIR, zeba ,m pursuing BA in economics from mithibai college mumbai, aftr graduation i wish to pursue masters in mass communication , will u please suggest me some good colleges and what are the career options aftr pursuin these both degrees . sir please suggest me, THANKYOU

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  2. How to pursue Ph.D in Cricket or Sports Management from UK? I am pursuing masters in mass communication
  3. How to become a Public Relation Officer? I want to pursue masters in communication with specialization in Public Relations
  4. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..?
  5. Names of colleges to pursue Masters Degree in Mass Communication? What is the criteria and terms and condition to get admission in those colleges?
  6. Which course should I do after B.Com. for a career in the field of Mass Communication?
  7. Which are the good colleges I can get for commerce after passing SSC exam with 78%? Any colleges near Dombivli, Thane, Mulund, Sion and Kalyan?
  8. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  9. Which further studies are best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Masters in Mass Communication having 4 years of experience in Media as Freelancer and done Internships in NDTV and Live India?
  10. Best colleges in India to pursue mass Communication? Best college in India, Singapore and London?
  11. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is a better field to go for after BMM, Masters in Mass Media or Mass Communication? Which has a better scope? List of colleges in Mumbai where the courses are held?
  13. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication? -- [New]
  14. Garware institute of mumbai a good college for mass communication or not?
  15. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  16. Which is the good advertising college in Mumbai for Masters programme?
  17. Best colleges in India for Masters in Mass Communication?
  18. Is Kolkata a suitable place to pursue masters in mass communication and advertising? Which colleges should I try for?
29th May 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue masters in mass communication after pursuing B.A in economics from Mithibai College Mumbai?

Hello Sir,
Right Know I'm pursuing Sociology Honours From Panjab University and wish to pursue MA in Mass Communication from Mithibai College... Is this possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?